Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

The light bits on the boot don't actually light up do they - are just reflectors that look like a continuation of the lights?

Never saw the point of things like that and don't like them.

On the new Falcon from the pictures seen they do light up.

The driving light is the top part and reverse light under it.

VF is the same I am pretty sure.

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

^^ Night pics are where?

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

^^ Night pics are where?

There is a 200+ page thread about the new Falcon on AFF.

Couple of pics from that thread..

post-2202-0-77991000-1406801284_thumb.jp

post-2202-0-62859200-1406801302_thumb.jp

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

So this is how the commy guys feel about the vf

I hope it grows on me. I loved the fg from the start though, this just doesn't do it for me so far

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Cheers for the pics coz not a member of the other forum - - any others over there that we / I haven't seen yet?

I'm with you Matt.............hope it grows on me

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Commy guys must like the VF cos they are buying heaps of them :wild:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Castle Hill NSW
Posted

After seeing this the VF rear lights dont looks to bad.

I see ford followed the trend and had half the light on boot. Wonder if they will have all the goodies the VF has like parking and blind spot and heads up and crash avoidance.

2014-Holden-VF-Commodore-SS-rear-bumper-

Fsalcon looks Audiish! Expensive Daewoo looks like a Camry.

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

So this is how the commy guys feel about the vf

I hope it grows on me. I loved the fg from the start though, this just doesn't do it for me so far

I'm with you Matty. I remember the first time I saw the FG models, it was at the 2008 Motor Show in Perth and I instantly thought they looked awesome, especially the FPV's! Turns out I actually still have the photos I took from the motor show back then too.

PICT0009_zpsb9164507.jpg

PICT0011_zps2fbc20f6.jpg

PICT0010_zps4d905f19.jpg

PICT0012_zps8a70ff5a.jpg

PICT0013_zpsbeac33e7.jpg

There was actually a GT40 there that year...but my photos of it are terrible, so I won't post them...I did get to ride in a digger though hahaha! I wish I was the weight I was back then...

PICT0035_zpse8ca8f51.jpg

Edited by .Stripes.
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Nitro is still my favorite color by far

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...