Ross23 Member 32 Member For: 17y 11m 19d Posted 28/07/14 06:59 AM Posted 28/07/14 06:59 AM Here's the new G6Ehttp://www.motoring.com.au/news/large-passenger/ford/falcon/fancy-new-ford-falcon-g6e-unveiled-44998
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/07/14 07:00 AM Posted 28/07/14 07:00 AM Ew...
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 28/07/14 07:05 AM Posted 28/07/14 07:05 AM Ford put the same pic on twit a cupla hous ago and I was toooo scared to post it because I agree with stripes.I think it's just the colour that I don't like though
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/14 07:20 AM Posted 28/07/14 07:20 AM I don't mind it. Love some inside pics.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 28/07/14 07:53 AM Posted 28/07/14 07:53 AM Flat nose and slanty eye'd - sure they're not gearing up to be made in China?(no offence meant etc - looks more mongol than Chinese)
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/07/14 08:05 AM Posted 28/07/14 08:05 AM Yeah but you like Skodas Kimbo, so your thoughts on vehicular aesthetics are void I don't mind the front on the XR8, but not a fan of the XR6 or G6.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/14 08:15 AM Posted 28/07/14 08:15 AM Skoda's have intrinsic beauty.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/07/14 08:16 AM Posted 28/07/14 08:16 AM (edited) So does my scròtum... Edited 28/07/14 08:16 AM by .Stripes.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/14 08:24 AM Posted 28/07/14 08:24 AM Explain said intrinsic beauty of said scr*tum.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/07/14 08:45 AM Posted 28/07/14 08:45 AM My point was beauty is in the eye of the beholder in which case.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now