MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 04/10/13 01:16 PM Posted 04/10/13 01:16 PM I personally find the invo's great. dont take long to warm and feel sticky on a warm road. might add they are now 3000ks old and tyre size is 275 35 19. will be giving them some rough treatment over next two days so will report backis there any benefits/negatives in running 35 series as apposed to 30s? apart from accurate speedo readings?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/10/13 02:06 PM Posted 04/10/13 02:06 PM Larger circumference means better fuel economy hahaha. Softer ride, more ability to absorb bumps.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/10/13 01:36 AM Posted 05/10/13 01:36 AM (edited) I just love the smell of high quality tyres being burnt out. I used to work FIFO so hence I used to have the cash to do burnouts all the time. I really want a set of Nitto invos but I wouldn't be doing any burnouts with them at all! I was about to buy a set along with a bunch of other stuff but lost me job around that point :( Edited 05/10/13 01:38 AM by johnxr6t
fehlbie Legacy Donating Member 142 Member For: 17y 5m 29d Posted 05/10/13 01:52 AM Posted 05/10/13 01:52 AM I have used multiple tyres on my fg xr6t all $250+. My personnel favorite is the Nitto Invo. AmaIng tyre wet and dry and silent. I get over 30,000kms out of the front and 15,000km out of the rear. Car is making around 340 rear wheel kilowatts.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/10/13 01:56 AM Posted 05/10/13 01:56 AM Blacklion Champoint BU66 235/45/17 $100-130. Treadware 300(I think), decent, hold stock power just fine in the dry, in the wet I'm gonna get hoonlawed even though the tread is legal, these are so hard to not spin. Kelly Charger GT 235/45/17 $100. Treadware 420, have on the front right now and every single corner feels like im taking it too quick compared to my old continental max contact mc5 tyres. Just terrible when passengers give last minute directions and I have to turn suddenly! Absolutely shocking in the wet these are I would ONLY put these on the rear and that's where they are going soon. These would be excellent burnout tyres but the rubber compound in more expensive tyres smells way better when burnt.
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/10/13 04:55 AM Posted 08/10/13 04:55 AM Is this the right evo? http://bit.ly/15j64Hv
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Posted 08/10/13 05:43 AM Author Posted 08/10/13 05:43 AM Tread pattern doesn't look right, unless there's a new model out. Quite possible that either the seller uploaded the wrong pic or there is a new model, it's been out for a while
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/10/13 06:14 AM Posted 08/10/13 06:14 AM That pic is just the federal 595.. Ran em on one of my old cars..
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/10/13 11:34 PM Posted 08/10/13 11:34 PM Ok, thought it didn't look right
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/10/13 11:37 PM Posted 08/10/13 11:37 PM Has anyone done a comparison between the acceleras there a 300 tread wear and made in Korea vs the federal 595 evo?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now