Mustang Returns To Oz

Pixy Angel

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 2m 2d

By the time my xr6t is off it's finance (fully paid for) the mustang should be up to MK2.

Am so getting one in matt black.

At that point the xr gets proper work done to it and the stang becomes the daily drive

• Like 2

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d

The stang will still need boost thou to be a worthy performance car after having the R spec.NA V8 will feel like poo.

Edited by FPV TRANNY

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 5d

Put my left nut on it, it won't..... Might be lucky to sell 20 a month Australia wide... And I mean lucky. You don't get it... People have jumped off the Ford name... No matter what car they try and sell after 2016 people won't buy it because of the badge.

See here us the problem... You guys are Ford Fanboys... They could put a Ford badge on a pile of $hit and you guys will buy it because it says Ford...

Edited by Pazzo

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d

You got that right..... :horse:

They will still sell them.May be not in big volume but will still sell and I will buy one and then turbo it and then smash plenty F6 coons...... :rant2:

• Like 1

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 21d

^^^^just wait till you see the new mustang up close. you will crack a fat. and then the noise they will put out. you will be glued to your nickers before you even get a chance to sit in it. just wait till there here.

mustang forum. member number #250 pazzo. quote ( man I love the new mustang so much but I just can't handle the power and the shear good looks. these things are selling like hot cakes.)

hahahaha. :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 11d
People have jumped off the Ford name... No matter what car they try and sell after 2016 people won't buy it because of the badge. .................

Intially that actually may happen however, if Ford gives the people what they want,they will sell cars......even after 2016 .Maybe some disgruntled ex employees will not buy any Ford vehicles but the general Australian public will buy.Nissan manufacturing left Australia quite a number of years ago,people still buy Nissans.Mitsubishi also left Australia some years ago,people still buy Mitsubishi cars.If Ford gets the product mix and pricing right the Australian public's memory of Ford Australia Manufacturing will gradually start fading.

They will still sell them.May be not in big volume but will still sell and I will buy one and then turbo it and then smash plenty F6 coons

It will come with a 2.4L turbo so potentially,you could make it as fast if not faster than a F6 or GT :)

Edited by timetaker
  • Like 1