Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Good luck with that Ford... People will leave the brand when Ford leave in 2016.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N/W Sydney
Posted

I think it's a great move as long is pricing isn't too expensive.Just look at the mod scene for stanga's in the US and how much choice we would have for aftermarket parts

  • Will do skids for food
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

I hope we only get the V8 as they say.

A four cylinder Mustang would be gayer that a handbag full of rainbows.

  • Like 5
  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I'm sorry but to take away the Falcon and give us a Mustang. How f*cking insulting. Heritage aside the Falcon is a far support car.

f*ck to America. Stick your Stars and Stripes up your stinky asses.

  • Like 3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing.

But I think mustangs are kick ass

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Ouch on the starting price!

Always get shafted in pricing, really WTF the go with that?

Not like there is going to be any local manfacturing to jstify a protection tariff.

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

Yeah I've heard that Europe are getting the 4cyl turbo version.

Whether people jump or not, new people will join when the stang comes in. The look alone is something this new era of drivers will go for.

I'd love one, the V8 version (depending on what it ends up being like), but don't think it will happen in the next 10 years.

Falcon will be missed but Mustang is the next most Iconic Ford init? Nothing will truly replace the Aussie Falcon but happy to still see muscle in their line up in the country.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...