Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

Ha ha ha
Sorry@Rab
I'm not a gambling man
If I was I would also back Rossi [emoji39]

  • Haha 1
  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

Moto Gp @ Mugello [emoji3]

Personal favourite for me and Mrs BCB
We went there in 2006

Casey Stoner high-sided big time out of the race which was very disappointing but the atmosphere was like no other race I've ever been to.

The Italians really know how to make you feel welcome, and boy can they party

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

What a killllllaaaaaaaaa race

 

Marquez bike is fast. Dovi's is a missile.

Edited by arronm
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NZ
Posted

WHS^ That race was awesome was rooting for Rins.

  • Like 1
  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

same same, Miller----then Rins

 

I was on the edge of my seat for most of it

last couple of laps I was jumping around the lounge room yelling like an idiot

  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

just purchased  Saturday and Sunday paddock passes for Aus Moto Gp 

gunna be a great weekend :bliss:

  • Thanks 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Do you grab the bus to the track?

  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted (edited)

friday the girls will drop me and my mate there

sat bus or maybe drive

sun bus

 

On 31/05/2019 at 5:58 PM, Rab said:

@bloodycrashboy - slab on Rossi/Lorenzo this weekend?

 

Payable at the Island in Oct?

 

Rossi finishes higher that Lorenzo, I win and vice versa?

pity I don't bet 

Edited by bloodycrashboy
  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

oh hang on, I was going to back Rossi :violent085:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...