Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 06/08/13 10:39 AM Posted 06/08/13 10:39 AM WOW!!!!!
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Posted 06/08/13 10:55 AM Posted 06/08/13 10:55 AM I reckon they look sh*t.. I'll buy them off you!!I'm going to go out and say they are the best wheels I have ever seen on a falcon!! Imagine how sticky worm's keyboard is once he sees this lol 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/08/13 11:26 AM Posted 06/08/13 11:26 AM gonna go against the grain and say I liked the old ones better. not that they dont look good, I just think the other ones suited the car better, with the panda eyes etc.
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 06/08/13 11:51 AM Posted 06/08/13 11:51 AM These are the farking wheels I wanted! they are so sick. except I refuse to pay what they charge haha
FGED UP Member 28 Member For: 15y 3m 25d Gender: Male Posted 06/08/13 01:35 PM Posted 06/08/13 01:35 PM AWESOME! 10 out of 10 1
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 07/08/13 10:27 AM Author Posted 07/08/13 10:27 AM Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Appreciate it.
Danimal Member 48 Member For: 13y 2m 15d Posted 08/08/13 02:09 AM Posted 08/08/13 02:09 AM Amazing choice. They look an absolute winner on the car! 1
fr33r Legacy Donating Member 92 Member For: 14y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Riverina NSW Posted 08/08/13 02:26 AM Posted 08/08/13 02:26 AM They look truly awesome, split spokes really suit the car too. The obvious quality in them makes them many cuts above your average after market wheel....great result! 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/13 09:05 AM Posted 08/08/13 09:05 AM I kinda want yellow brakes now 1
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 16d Location: sydney Posted 11/08/13 09:27 AM Posted 11/08/13 09:27 AM Wow this is the best looking fg I've seen, everything is just spot on
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now