Absolutley Disgusting Ford Service.

Steve O

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 25d

City ford in sydney was where I bought my ute and they were great. test drives all good. talked me through a few things and really helpful. had the two guys and even went through it all when I picked it up about how clean it was ect. was pist off about taking the tub off and finding rust and they wouldnt have a bar of that cause warranty doesnt cover me removing the tub for a alloy tray. but a panel on the drivers door broke and rattled like sh*t. took it in and they ordered in the piece next day and said it was waiting for me so took it in and they swapped it on the spot....champs

• Member For: 12y 4m 7d

Bought my BF from Centre Ford (WA) - no probs at all. Mind you, the age issue is the other way for me........... I get...." You sure you want this really powerful car old fella ???" Cheeky !!!!

Edited by BRK
  • Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Did a lot better than many new younger users as well by not quoting the post above!

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d

You did well working out how to post on this forum then.

U better hope he's older than me...

Bayford Ford Coburg same as Pazz's experience but cappuccino cause I asked for it.

• Member For: 19y 11m 15d

We attended an open day at this dealership I think back in 2006/2007. The DP allocated some cars for people to drive during a per organised cruise. A Gt, typhoon and tornado. I think there was one other. The cars each had a salesman as a passenger.

Anyway, part way through the cruise, the tornado developed a slipping clutch and salesman took over to nurse the car back to the dealership.

After we got back, I was with several of the salesman and talk turned to the tornado. What they said is when that ute came in, all the salesmen took their turn at giving the car a good flogging. So it came as no surprise that the clutch was screwed. They had a good laugh about it. Pity the person who bought it.

I agree, stay clear. They have no respect for the customer or the the cars they are trying to flog off.

• Member For: 15y 4m 17d

My son bought his 09G6ET from Titan and I was there when the negotiation was taking place. The negotiation was fine and we had to be hard on them as the tyres were almost bald etc etc. Anyway we negotatioed a spare and 4 tyres, cheap as they were but the package he got was pretty good. However I just didn't like their attitude at all, they were continually arogant. Anyway when we got the car home we found the underside of the car infested with redback spiders. Quite disturbing. When the dealership was contacted they basically said spray the car and pretty much dismissed it. It ewnded up we had to fumidate the whole car to be sure. Anyway now 2 years on the car is fine but their attitude was less than average. There are good Ford dealers out there. Unfortunately there are some lemons as well. In your case I would have walked out immediately they started insulting me. There are pleanty of great Turbos out there. Be patient. I would never recommend Titan Ford to anyone. Worth driving a bit more to get a good one.