Snapper Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 15y 5m 21d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/12 03:01 PM Posted 15/12/12 03:01 PM If you are going to rebuild the turbo have a look at the gtx range abit more then 500 but well worth power power wise
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 15/12/12 09:23 PM Posted 15/12/12 09:23 PM this/\ cms has gtx's at a steal...
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/12/12 06:25 AM Author Posted 16/12/12 06:25 AM I dont think I'll be changing out the turbo. The stock unit modified will be more than sufficient to cope with what I am after...on that note, I need new tyres.So after a chat with Chris at rapid systems there is a better chance of me looking down the barrel at a V1 cooler kit...
julesk_1972 Member 267 Member For: 14y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/01/13 09:39 PM Posted 02/01/13 09:39 PM Do it....
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 03/01/13 03:19 AM Author Posted 03/01/13 03:19 AM So I'm in talks with a fellow forum member regarding a stealthy black PW stage 2 cooler kit..... keep you all posted. few more bits and pieces and then its off to dyno.. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/01/13 05:35 AM Posted 03/01/13 05:35 AM Go the PW.
HYPEDF6 Legacy Donating Member 301 Member For: 13y 10m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/01/13 06:23 AM Posted 03/01/13 06:23 AM Hey mate did your Intake cone delete make any difference in noise or performance ? 1
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/13 06:21 AM Author Posted 20/01/13 06:21 AM PW stg 2 kit deal has been done pending viewing of the kit. Not much more to get now, then dyno. The intake muffler delete made a little more spool noise, no gain noticeable if any. Cheers
Chaos310 Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 14y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 27/01/13 02:59 PM Author Posted 27/01/13 02:59 PM (edited) A stealthy black PW 2 cooler and piping kit is mine. Picking up from Monsta Torque hopefully this week coming.If anyone is interested, I have an intake pipe kit in the classifieds section... they're Herrod, black and brand new, full kit... price negotiable.looking into the fueling side of things.... does anyone have anything of note to mention about the walbro in tank pump range and what power levels theyre good for??At the point of fitting the piping kit, I think I will remove the turbo and get it modded while the piping is off.. Edited 27/01/13 03:00 PM by Chaos310
Aussie_Watto Member 29 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Bligh Park (west sydney) Posted 30/01/13 11:54 PM Posted 30/01/13 11:54 PM If anyone is interested, I have an intake pipe kit in the classifieds section... they're Herrod, black and brand new, full kit... price negotiable.Are these hard to install??I am pretty handy when it comes to most things but Ive always been a bit hesitant with turbo work.I will be doing the cai box upgrade shortly and wouldnt mind changing the piping around at the same time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now