Jim_YU UPSET Member 3 Member For: 14y 23d Posted 06/09/12 10:13 AM Posted 06/09/12 10:13 AM hey guys theres been alot of talk on the bf xr6t im hearing lots of different things about it, people saying they have the same internals/engine as the bf typhoon, if true is it from 2006 upwards or 2007? and is there any difference mechanicals wise between the bf mk2 or mk1? thanks
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 06/09/12 10:20 AM Posted 06/09/12 10:20 AM From 06/06 they shared bottom ends. Most bolts on are the same too except cooler and rocker cover. 1
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 06/09/12 11:59 AM Posted 06/09/12 11:59 AM mechanical wise, bf1 and bf2 are the same as far as I'm aware. Only differences I know of are if you get the BF2 update, which comes with inserts in the trim on the sides and rear.
hsv0505 Member 8 Member For: 14y 1m 9d Posted 07/09/12 09:23 AM Posted 07/09/12 09:23 AM Wow we need some serious proof about the BF engine. So many different stories. 1
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 07/09/12 10:40 AM Posted 07/09/12 10:40 AM The BF's are the same from what I've been told, it's the change from BA - BF where things had changed. 1
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 14d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/12 10:51 AM Posted 07/09/12 10:51 AM I thought 06/06 onwards were f6 motors running lower boost? Valve springs and conrods being the major differences.
Jim_YU UPSET Member 3 Member For: 14y 23d Posted 07/09/12 12:25 PM Author Posted 07/09/12 12:25 PM I'm with you hsv0505, so many different stories does anybody have any links of where to get some actual proof?
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/09/12 12:28 PM Posted 07/09/12 12:28 PM Believe everyone except Ciaran. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/09/12 12:29 PM Posted 07/09/12 12:29 PM Ciaran = wrong this timeNo real proof mate, but 06/06 was the date. Some get different brakes from factory so not even bunny or bionic could say that every engine after this number has better rods.BF have better valve springsJust SMASH MY DATE and break it and the build it properly and say hello 400 club 2
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/09/12 12:31 PM Posted 07/09/12 12:31 PM bunnaStoopid ipad, how do I turn off spelling, it's worse than traction control 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now