Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

A better vid from today, in cabin with Contour Camera.

is nice and quiet unit the boost comes on hahaha

don't mind my ugly mug

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Jeez Trent all those years and still the same old Bosch wiper blades I fitted lol..sounds awesome

  • Like 1
  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

haha man it's been almost 4 years and I changed them about 3 months ago! I really wanted to find another set of bosch but had to settle for some supercheap ones :/

*still has the F6 badge on the dash

Edited by Trent0
  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Haha they were a good set.. My f6 needs new blades already and the car is only 8 months old.. I'd love to see the ute in person, my parents have now come around to terms and said they shouldn't have made me sell it

  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I'm heading to Melbourne at the end of October, if I drive down I'll pass by so you can have a look :)

I'll do an e85 tune when I get down there and see what it's capable of.

Whens your F6 going in for mods!

Hahaha sorry! You weren't wrong about it turning heads when I grabbed it that day.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

need to get on the e85 bandwagon especially before powercruise, it'll love it but the only problem is you wont want to go back to that fossil fuel crap lol

  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I'll be living in Melbourne for a few years so filling up from day to day shouldn't be a problem :)

Now I just need to figure out if & when I'll fit a Th400 up :D

  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

This is the setup they guys made me btw

jlr5.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Who did the ext gate setup for ya & whos gonna tune it down in melbourne for ya now?

  • The Toxic Rocket
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Jamie done all the cutting and measurements, 6boost done the welding of the housing.

I'm pretty keen for the e85 pump side of melbourne so maybe drop into Bluepower or get FPT to sort me out on the way down

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...