MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 07/05/14 02:28 AM Posted 07/05/14 02:28 AM Coming to the realization I think I have systemic candida... NOT GOOD. Basically in internal yeast infection. Low energy, constant sweet cravings, sore joints, whitish tongue, all points to it. Blows me out cause I eat pretty healthy, very healthy sometimes. Now I've gotta try and diet, only eating lean proteins, greens, eggs and small amounts of buckwheat or brown rice. Nothing with yeast, gluten, sugar or carbonated. How the fark am I suppose to out on weight when I can't even eat pasta or sweet potato?! Just my luck.
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 07/05/14 02:29 AM Posted 07/05/14 02:29 AM I don't even feel bad most days but it seems to flare up when I have heaps of sugar. I can't even have coffee for gods sake! Organic green tea or water with lemon are the only drinks for me for the next 2 months...
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/05/14 02:41 AM Posted 07/05/14 02:41 AM Last week I was the same had really sore joints I could hardly walk, took the day off work. I was telling myself its growing pains..........lolAll good now took a few days.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/05/14 03:45 AM Posted 07/05/14 03:45 AM Getting so spoilt by predominantly working on large scale projects for quite a while..Then taking on some more work and realising how varied my job actually is and how sh*t it would be for most of the people who do this for a living..
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/14 03:49 AM Posted 07/05/14 03:49 AM irreplaceable? ask for more money. hahaha
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/05/14 03:53 AM Posted 07/05/14 03:53 AM Nah can't ask for more money for this crap.. It's such little tiny sh*t that you feel wrong even charging your full rate for it..ie: Certifying that old mate nan and pops fish and chip shop carpark complies with standards.. When you really feel like saying 'Get over it.. They are just trying to fit as many parks as possible in a tiny spot.. People can park on the street if they don't like parking in the lot'
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/14 03:57 AM Posted 07/05/14 03:57 AM figured you'd already be getting paid enough
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/05/14 04:02 AM Posted 07/05/14 04:02 AM Oh don't worry I'll ask for more money when I think it's deserved..Unfortunately the poo flinging on the big stuff hasn't finished yet so I'll just wait and see where I end up after that..Could be in the gutter yet..
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/14 04:19 AM Posted 07/05/14 04:19 AM Let's hope you don't end up in the gutter...just in the theme of the thread... the vending machine outside my office is LAME... who puts soft drinks in a ring-curl-dispensing-mechanism machine... the cans/bottles just fall to their deaths and lose all of their carbonation in the process, sometimes all over your desk/floor. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/05/14 04:36 AM Posted 07/05/14 04:36 AM Coming to the realization I think I have systemic candida... NOT GOOD. Basically in internal yeast infection. Low energy, constant sweet cravings, sore joints, whitish tongue, all points to it. Blows me out cause I eat pretty healthy, very healthy sometimes. Now I've gotta try and diet, only eating lean proteins, greens, eggs and small amounts of buckwheat or brown rice. Nothing with yeast, gluten, sugar or carbonated. How the fark am I suppose to out on weight when I can't even eat pasta or sweet potato?! Just my luck.Same issue as my fiancé! Had to quit her full time teaching job over it last year and has only now kinda gotten on top of it by cooking with weird flours and whatnot. Still has issues like when she got given antibiotics recently. Messed her up for a week or so again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now