old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/11/12 02:31 AM Posted 24/11/12 02:31 AM I thought the ante natal class ate wang at the time, but now that my son is out and all that im glad I went
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 24/11/12 02:53 AM Posted 24/11/12 02:53 AM ^^^^ not sure what they are on about ^^^^ 1
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 24/11/12 03:46 PM Author Posted 24/11/12 03:46 PM x2 ??
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/11/12 08:04 PM Posted 24/11/12 08:04 PM I aint doing that crap... I <3 Bananas dat in da bumoxymoron????what is grinding my gears is waking up at 4 for the last round before nursey left for work . . . . and now not being able to sleep farken
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 10:30 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:30 AM Took 2 laxatives cause no poop in 2.5 days..Now farting like a champion.. Not game enough to fall asleep.. 4
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/11/12 10:33 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:33 AM plastic sheets ftw
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/11/12 10:33 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:33 AM Not sure if I should post this here or feel good...Settled on the fact today that chrissie this year will be my first all on my lonesome, most of the family have blown to the wind/passed on/interstate/working so this xmas is looking like just another day without all the head fcks.Kinda strange given that in years gone by we always had HUGE family and friends bashes. 1
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/11/12 10:35 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:35 AM make a effort to go to a friends place for xmas dagsfriends = no family bullchit
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 10:36 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:36 AM Yeah mate MS is Actually making sense there..I'm leaving my very very pregnant wife (who could possibly pop) and tripping up to spend Christmas with my old man.. Might be the last chance I get so I've gotta take it when I can. 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 10:40 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:40 AM Also my wife just pointed out that the bottle of prescription laxative has the label folded over..Apparently the fold conveniently covered the '1/'I read it as 2 tablet as necessary.. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now