Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/04/15 11:38 PM Posted 17/04/15 11:38 PM U can use isofix if u buy an isofix sest
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/04/15 11:39 PM Posted 17/04/15 11:39 PM They ADR compliant these days?We're do you buy them from, as I have yet to see one for sale?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/04/15 11:44 PM Posted 17/04/15 11:44 PM 9k on one card and 13k on the other.?? Eyetwitch.gif 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/04/15 12:03 AM Posted 18/04/15 12:03 AM (edited) Baby bunting Babies r us U name it But there's only 3 or four available for sale so far because the law only came in recently However I have been looking at isofix seats online and there is more of a rangeBoth the BRZ and clubby and my kluge r hve em so I've been looking for a while Edited 18/04/15 12:04 AM by Princess Whinginator
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/15 12:18 AM Posted 18/04/15 12:18 AM Randomly with the new isofix laws. You need one with the AS sticker on it don't you?Can't buy from overseas yet?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/04/15 12:20 AM Posted 18/04/15 12:20 AM (edited) U can have whatever da fuq u want coz I don't know a single person who's been pulled over for having an imported seat but I know of at least ten seats that are safer than ours here all from Europe lol Edited 18/04/15 12:20 AM by Princess Whinginator
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/04/15 12:32 AM Posted 18/04/15 12:32 AM I'm with you fluff. It's not being pulled over that worries me. More if you were to have an accident. Though I think your child would be safer.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/04/15 12:38 AM Posted 18/04/15 12:38 AM If u have an accident would u rather get in sh*t coz u imported a safer seat.l and have your child be safer and survive with no long term injuries Or no get in trouble with the popo etc coz the seat is an Aussie one but has the structural integrity of a burnt pretzel Some Aussie seats are shocking I hate the fact we can't import seats or even import and get them stickered by an authority. It's at our own cost... And a huge amount of counties laugh at our safety seats because we say things need to be meeting our standards and adr approved but the seats we approve are shocking compared the the ones we don't .. And the only reason is because the overseas seat manufacturers often haven't bothered to get adr approval up to this point because we haven't had isofix which has been around everywhere else for like ten years It's suck a backwards scenario If you've looked at the $79 big w safe n sound seats u will know what I mean. I wouldn't put lilly in one. Appropriate thread coz that's what pisses me off lmao
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/15 12:44 AM Posted 18/04/15 12:44 AM Haha I agree fluff. But opposite Crack of the whip imagine being in an accident that no matter what the kid wouldn't have survived. And then getting a cop say to the newspaper that the seat the baby was in wasn't AS compliant.The big thing to remember is that no matter what the kid is safer in a seat than in no seat..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/04/15 01:03 AM Posted 18/04/15 01:03 AM 9k on one card and 13k on the other.?? Eyetwitch.gifThe $13k card replaced my existing car loan. Given I planned on paying it off within 6 months paying the difference on my credit card and balance transferring it so as to not pay any interest seemed like a better idea than getting a car loan and having to pay interest plus early termination fees etc. The other $9k balance transfer was me being a tard and buying sh*t I shouldn't have at the time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now