masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 22/12/15 12:26 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:26 AM having so many FIFO workers on this forum and yet no donations made to upgrade the system.come on f*ckers, get to it you rich bastards.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/15 12:40 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:40 AM what the fuck does somebodies job have to do with their willingness/ability to donate Marco?Perhaps all the "rich bastard" fifo workers are too busy donating to worthy causes like the redcross/cancer council/smith family etc etc (like I do?)I don't work FIFO but I don't donate financially as I feel my time spent on here and the info/help I provide more than covers what I get back and I would much rather any spare cash goes to a charity than a car forum? 4
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 22/12/15 12:43 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:43 AM having so many FIFO workers on this forum and yet no donations made to upgrade the system.come on f*ckers, get to it you rich bastards. Talk bout a sh*t pingpingping thing to say.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/15 12:48 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:48 AM I've donated here before, but I know there are people who are struggling at need all the support, and that is why I support single mothers. *tip* 3
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/15 12:49 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:49 AM And maybe some of us are just starting out in life with our first mortgages young families to support etc and don't have anywhere near the disposable income of somebody who's been working in their career for 20 years... People think the second you start fifo you're instantly rich. I'm not buying a f*cking jet ski or yacht any time soon... 5
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/15 12:55 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:55 AM ^pfft this guy. Buys GW Syn-trans by the 20ltr drum and tries to make out he ain't ballin
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/12/15 12:57 AM Posted 22/12/15 12:57 AM Donate a very hefty chunk of my income to cancer research.. Even got to talk to some of the researchers once and found out that what I donate doesn't go very far at all...Doesn't mean I stop.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/15 01:02 AM Posted 22/12/15 01:02 AM Funny you mention that Panda, I had an interesting Convo with Wifey's OBGYN Who's an Associate Professor at UWA here, he's work is primarily focused on preventing preterm birth.$1 spent on research to prevent would equate to several hundred if not thousand in reduced cost in running the NICU ward at the KEMH(and obvious flow on to hospitals around the country/world) but the Gov't aren't interested in funding his research. and $1 doesn't get far in that field.I spose it's a bit like the tobacco tax revenune vs cost of treating Patients with smoking related cancers arguement
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/15 01:03 AM Posted 22/12/15 01:03 AM ^pfft this guy. Buys GW Syn-trans by the 20ltr drum and tries to make out he ain't ballinHaha! I was still an apprentice when I bought that. Ballin hard
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 22/12/15 01:12 AM Posted 22/12/15 01:12 AM Don't you know apprentices are the biggest ballers out.Quick call them rich pingping's and make them donate!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now