Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/05/14 12:56 PM Posted 29/05/14 12:56 PM Well, my plx gauge arrive today! I must say I'm pretty impressed. Quality bit of kit. I've got it all ready to go to be installed (as soon as I find the time). Only thing I had to modify was the threads on the cobalts (cut as they were too long) and dremel out the base of the ICC top so that the plx serial connector could pass through. Super stoked at the setup though. Should look great and be extremely functional on the F6!! [emoji3]I'll be sure to get some decent shots when its installed.Cheers,RobSent from my Nexus 5 using TapatalkDo you also have rc heli's?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/05/14 02:37 PM Posted 29/05/14 02:37 PM I know what he DOESN'T have...OCD 1
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Gender: Male Posted 29/05/14 11:45 PM Posted 29/05/14 11:45 PM Do you also have rc heli's?Hahaha, what gave it away? Was it the triflow or the loctite? It's another of my vices I'm pretty passionate about. I don't know what's more expensive though, the helis or the cars!Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/05/14 01:13 AM Posted 30/05/14 01:13 AM Loctite, TriFlow,Cutting Board and Trimmers and Align Hex Drivers.#stalkerI haven't had mine up for over a year. Spent a bit of time on clearview the other night. Rusty doesn't even come close to describing my skill level at the moment!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/05/14 01:31 AM Posted 30/05/14 01:31 AM Flying is for muppets who cant dodge things Flame suit ... Check
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/05/14 02:08 AM Posted 30/05/14 02:08 AM You're a Dodgy Muppet 1
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Gender: Male Posted 18/06/14 07:53 AM Posted 18/06/14 07:53 AM (edited) Well I must admit, I fail....After having my PLX and boost working for a few weeks, dropped my car off to my local dealer today to be serviced and have them put on the Speco sandwich plate for the oil pressure sender whilst they were at it (figured it would be better waiting till this service so I didn't have to change the oil for nothing).So I get a phone call in the early arvo saying that it won't fit!! Turns out the stupid FPV's have a sandwich plate already on them as an oil cooler which has water lines connected! The speco sandwich plate won't fit ontop of it, as you couldn't put the filter on (hits the K frame). I didn't think twice about looking myself and just figured the FPV stuff was the same as any turbo... I guess not.... So for those of you with an FG FPV, don't try and use a sandwich plate for your oil pressure sender, learn from my mistake and just use a T piece from the block. D'OH! Edited 18/06/14 07:55 AM by demon1300 2
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 19/06/14 07:45 AM Posted 19/06/14 07:45 AM (edited) Does anyone know the part # for a autometer cobalt full sweep eletric oil temp gauge in CELCIUS (metric) , I can find the Fahrenheit model ( 6156) but buggered if I can find its metric cousin. Edited 19/06/14 07:47 AM by hawlass
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/06/14 10:13 AM Posted 19/06/14 10:13 AM only 90 deg 6148m
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 19/06/14 10:26 AM Posted 19/06/14 10:26 AM Oh, bugger. Looks like ill be learing the fahrenheit scale then, goddamyankies.Thanks for that arronm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now