What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Been through the wringer with that install Bellato, far out.

• Member For: 11y 5m 22d

Lol, make sure you tell Chris so he can hopefully do some r&d and fix all the hassles. Aircon line? Would my car be affected? It's a euro 4 2010 Fg, I thought only mk2 have the line issues. Stepped cooler costs a lot more dough, not worth it

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d

Yea Chris knows! But he's been told heaps before and hasn't changed anything! If the cooler was just 10mm thinner and the mounting brackets were properly though put it would be great! Yea stepped cooler costs a bit but you wait till you install one n then tell me it's not worth the money. Me and my old man spent 2 and a half days. We used every power tool under the sun as well as a drill press, drop saw, oxy torch and welder! Lucky I live on a farm and had plenty of resources to use but for the average joe it would be a bit of work.

• Member For: 11y 24d

Gave it a squirt for the 1st time with traction control turned off since purchasing the car in April.

279rwkw and it does seem different within gears 1&2.. Engine revs smoother or maybe its just me haha..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 19d

Everything lol.

Instructions didn't include half of what had to be done. Had to make new mounting brackets cause the ones supplied are too thin and don't line up, no measurements given for where to redrill radiator mounts, had to cut part of the metal crush bar which wasnt told had to be done, lower mounting brackets were useless, wiring harness had to be moved, bolts had to be ground back, air con hoses had to be ben out of the way, I think that was it lol. And after all that it only just fit so we siliconed where it could touch when it moves to avoid damage. And on top of all that I was missing nuts, bolts, clamps and some hoses. Too be honest I wouldn't buy it again, I would have bought the pw stepped, well worth the extra $600

And that doesn't include the problems we had with the turbo side and battery relo!

ssshhh!!!!tttt that's terrible!!

Wasn't planning on rapid, after this pretty sure won't be. If I end up installing myself then stepped could be the way to go otherwise thinking plazmanan.

Glad u got it in the end but sounds like rubbish, be keen to have a look at how it's turned out.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3d

Washed out the pod filter in my growler intake while servicing the car on the weekend. Had just been giving it the old spray out with the air compressor for the past 5-6 services. Bloody hell talk about dirty. Can really hear the induction sound again now.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 8d

Lol, make sure you tell Chris so he can hopefully do some r&d and fix all the hassles. Aircon line? Would my car be affected? It's a euro 4 2010 Fg, I thought only mk2 have the line issues. Stepped cooler costs a lot more dough, not worth it

Last sentence, dumbest thing I've read in a long

Time.

• Like 2