Xr50 Legacy Donating Member 196 Member For: 16y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/11/13 05:42 AM Posted 21/11/13 05:42 AM Fitted my new 4000 t3 HD's and pads
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/11/13 01:04 PM Posted 22/11/13 01:04 PM Took her for her first run down the quarter (and mine to be honest)She handled herself brilliantly - me, not so much.Handed me a 13.1 despite me being a total numpty off the line - stalling to random revs, releasing the brake and planting the foot then changing gears on a whim wasn't the best plan. I will improve once I know what I'm doing 3rd run I realised that the traction control was the reason I couldn't do a burnout.5th run I realised that even in "performance" mode the gearbox was starting in 2nd, then dropping back to first on takeoff.7th run I switched to manual and the 8th run I got the 13.1.My second best of the night though was a 13.2 with traction control on and just in "performance" mode - was the second run of the night.Not too bad at all for a total stock car - I reckon there would have been a 12 in there with a bit more practice/planning.Looking forward now to trying her out once she's been tweaked :D 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 3d Posted 22/11/13 01:41 PM Posted 22/11/13 01:41 PM I did this.Looks good mate you should have fun making the big dollar cars look silly. What tune have you got in it for the modball (kw??)Write up a bit of a review when you recover id be interested in what you think of the event.
darrellk Member 22 Member For: 13y 21d Posted 22/11/13 08:19 PM Posted 22/11/13 08:19 PM Lowered the back now for the front
Xr50 Legacy Donating Member 196 Member For: 16y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/13 04:52 AM Posted 23/11/13 04:52 AM New DBA4000 T3 HD rotors
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 23/11/13 05:08 AM Posted 23/11/13 05:08 AM Didn't you just paint your old ones? Nice mate - I think they'll be my first job once I've completed my first round of mods - just looking to upgrade pads initially
Xr50 Legacy Donating Member 196 Member For: 16y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/13 05:25 AM Posted 23/11/13 05:25 AM yeah I did but I always intended to upgrade, and with 15% off dba rotors I thought f*ck it.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 23/11/13 05:39 AM Posted 23/11/13 05:39 AM Cleaned my windows, started to get dusty
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 10m 30d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/13 10:28 AM Posted 28/11/13 10:28 AM Got sick of the bubbling paint surrounding the shifter so pulled it out, peeled it off and replaced it with carbon fibre wrap, then washed it...then it rained
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 28/11/13 11:01 AM Posted 28/11/13 11:01 AM how much did you pay for that gear mate?4400 delivered mate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now