Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Keith I reckon Dre and I could help you out...

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Keith I reckon Dre and I could help you out...

This.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Keith I reckon Dre and I could help you out...

This.

THAT! ... or something...

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Well Adie didn't give dres car a bootful when she drove it so you know your cars in safe hands with her driving :P haha

Or just let them fight it out over who drives it? Ahahah

  • Like 1
  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

He's right, she didn't.

Boring..

Can I have the keys now?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

The reason this will work is its central to all suburbs. Be more of a success if done on a Saturday night than a Friday night.

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

I hope its not tomorrow night...

Edited by MiKa
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...