Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 27/04/03 01:54 PM Posted 27/04/03 01:54 PM Since joining just recently , I have enjoyed reading from other people their experiences of the XR6.I have a Venom XR6 .
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 29/04/03 09:02 AM Posted 29/04/03 09:02 AM (edited) Found it from Ford Forums after I got banned.Enough said and I won't go into it!Edit:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...p?act=SA&a=5&s= Edited 29/04/03 02:59 PM by Dagabond
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/05/03 12:27 PM Posted 13/05/03 12:27 PM Found it doing a web search while looking for info on the XR6T to help me decide, after a few hours of reading though all the threads I can't believe I was going to order anything else
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 13/05/03 12:30 PM Posted 13/05/03 12:30 PM Found it doing a web search while looking for info on the XR6T to help me decide, after a few hours of reading though all the threads i can't believe i was going to order anything else Welcome aboard too mate Hope you find many more hours of valuable info.. and can join in on some of our outings
Guest navy blue Guests Posted 13/05/03 12:55 PM Posted 13/05/03 12:55 PM Found by doing a search for any Ford forums and came across this little beauty!!!!!!
Guest 62xl144 Guests Posted 18/05/03 11:59 AM Posted 18/05/03 11:59 AM Hi Guys. I first came across this forum on the Myford.com.au website. I've become so interested in this model and where it could lead to, I thought I'd join the forum and find out what's happening out there.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 21/05/03 07:38 AM Posted 21/05/03 07:38 AM Internet search after I'd bought one. Been reading and lurking for a while.....
Disgruntled Goat Member 98 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Posted 22/05/03 10:53 AM Posted 22/05/03 10:53 AM after pulling into a hotel car park a member came over said hi and told me to check this site out. if you are reading this - thanks!
bez Member 92 Member For: 23y 3m 30d Location: Brisbane Posted 30/05/03 07:10 AM Posted 30/05/03 07:10 AM I am considering an xr6t ute, and while at work I did a search for modifications and stumbled upon your site. I have never been so unproductive!
Mommers Member 87 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Location: Gippsland, Victoria Posted 31/05/03 09:29 AM Posted 31/05/03 09:29 AM I typed XR6 Turbo in google and it came up with this site
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now