New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Fords Glory
  • Guests

The names Duncan.

A mate of mine told me about the site and I love it.

I dont currentley own a XR6 Turbo but I'm waiting for the series 2 to come out.

Can any one tell me when this might be? I'll buy one as soon as they are avaible.

I want to be the first person on the Gold Coast to have on in the Ute.

I love the site and I look forward to seeing other Keen Ford Driver like myself.

Go Ford.

• Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d
The names Duncan.

A mate of mine told me about the site and I love it.

I dont currentley own a XR6 Turbo but I'm waiting for the series 2 to come out.

Can any one tell me when this might be?  I'll buy one as soon as they are avaible.

I want to be the first person on the Gold Coast to have on in the Ute.

I love the site and I look forward to seeing other Keen Ford Driver like myself.

Go Ford.

Welcome Fords Glory :oohwoah:

Why not get a series I now and trade in/up whatever when the series II is available later. You're going to miss so much while you wait.

Enjoy the forum and don't believe anything they might say about anyone ... well, you know, me. :lol:

• Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member For: 20y 9m

G'day,

INternet search whilst lookign for more information on the car than the dealer could provide.

ANd as mentioned by me previously, this certainly does have more info than the dealer seems to know or have access too!

When my car does arrive, ITs time for the footwell lights, the Windows switch mod, etc......

:-)

Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gmdvvc
  • Guests

Hi All,

I heard about this site through word of mouth and have, since registering, spent an awful lot of the bosses time reading.

I have had my Citric Acid XR6T Auto ( Upgraded Brakes, 18" wheels, Leather, Alarm, Adjustable pedals, Towbar, Mats and mud flaps, Premium Sound) for five weeks today.

So far have accumulated 2980 Km's, one bird, and one speeding ticket! Also establishing a fairly lengthy list of warranty problems. To name a few (which also appear in other members posts), Leaking water pump seal, squeeking (not shuddering) brakes, Poor radio reception on FM, boot trim buttons missing, poorly fitting centre console, paint off around drivers side bonnet strut mount, a few rattles the list goes on unfortunately.

I put these things down to poor assembly and pre-delivery checks, although the leaking water pump is common and perhaps a design defect.

The service manager at my local dealership (in NZ), has been given the list and within a week or two I hope to tell you all that EVERYTHING has been put right.

Happy motoring.

Hi gmdvvc, :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as I do ... <_<

All the best with your car, I'm sure it will be sorted, they're just great cars. :D

I was doing a rally driving course and one of the guys was admiring my baby and told me about the site, looked it up as soon as I got home and have been on it pretty much everyday since.

jimmyboy

Ahhh! Resistance is futile ... :thumbsup:

Guest Wraith
  • Guests
:wub: My flatmate bought his and well....................it took me about a whole day to decide that I needed one as well!..................Anyhow he was the one who put me onto this site.

:wub: My flatmate bought his and well....................it took me about a whole day to decide that I needed one as well!..................Anyhow he was the one who put me onto this site.

Welcome Wraith :wub:

Who's your flatmate, is he a member? :wub:

Enjoy the forum, information, questions and lunatics ... it's all good, harmless fun ... no, really. :sick:

See ya round the traps. :wub: