New Members Thread

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,858 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First posts must involve a pic of a burnout, forum rules I'm afraid.   When you've been around for a while you even end up with pics of people taking pics of burnouts    

Way to build a relationship with a Potential new customer MT.

You sir, have very neat handwriting.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Found it doing a web search while looking for info on the XR6T to help me decide, after a few hours of reading though all the threads I can't believe I was going to order anything else

Found it doing a web search while looking for info on the XR6T to help me decide, after a few hours of reading though all the threads i can't believe i was going to order anything else

Welcome aboard too mate :thumbsup:

Hope you find many more hours of valuable info.. and can join in on some of our outings :thumbsup:

Hi Guys. I first came across this forum on the Myford.com.au website. I've become so interested in this model and where it could lead to, I thought I'd join the forum and find out what's happening out there.

I just love the the XR6T and hope to learn all about them so I can purchase mine soon with the right gear.

I like the Baroosa Red colour but was disappointed that it not available on the XR range.

So I'm still trying to make up my mind what colour to order.

Love the site it's like a car mag on the car

cheese

searched on Altavista on forc car clubs, found this which is exactly what I was looking for.

Want to know more about the car before I decide on what to buy, maybe a WRX or XR6??

Welcome man!

I too looked at the WRX.

I needed a larger car though, and I thing the interior of the Rex is starting to look dated. It was good to do a compare at http://www.drive.com.au

I ordered my XR6T yesterday :D

after pulling into a hotel car park a member came over said hi and told me to check this site out. if you are reading this - thanks!

if that was ALbury...then that was ME... :D

Sorry it took so long to reply.... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

DBA Steve gave me the link and said I should be watching the brake shudder issue.

Maybe he thought I could sell you Perth guys some rotors......lol

Not to mention the fact I'm a forumwhore.

I'd been here before on invite from Dagabond but just passed thru that day.

• Rab featured this topic
  • Rab unfeatured this topic