PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 02/03/12 01:21 PM Posted 02/03/12 01:21 PM Ah, lol, my records clean so she can't use that against me. I'm using that as a "look I'm good, I won't be naughty" card, haha. Lol, you should be able to buy a house in a year or two going to the mines though You didn't invest just before the GFC did you? That would have been nasty My parents have been suggesting getting a house but I don't earn enough to service the loan + bills, rates, insurance, etc. without having to count every last dollar and I'd be watching interest rates all the time which is no fun. Yeah, if they won't give it to me for the price I want, I'll just get a second-hand F6. At least I've gone through the dealer thing once. I went with Dad when he was shopping for the last family car, most of them are shifty buggers, lol. 1
broke Legacy Donating Member 229 Member For: 14y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 02/03/12 09:30 PM Posted 02/03/12 09:30 PM after all the talking and posting on threads im FINALLY a member of the club. yesterday I purchased an FG XR6T! stoked!ZF, tech pack, premium sound, reverse sensor, reverse camera, 53k on the clock.
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 02/03/12 10:57 PM Posted 02/03/12 10:57 PM Nice, I like the colour. Mean looking driveway your parked on....that would set off your reverse sensor
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 03/03/12 03:59 AM Posted 03/03/12 03:59 AM welcome broke lol nah didnt invest before, did it during when it was all cheap and got shares a company the old man is in as they were offering $5k of shares at a cheaper rate to people with their shares already. theyve got another lot now n their prices are going up weekly, already made a bit of money =\yeh mines I should have a fair bit of cash but saving for a big trip thru europe, possibly an investment property too but see how much I earn n how long I stay for. when I come back from europe ill be going back again to set up financially for quite awhile. but that's awhile off from right now LOL. shifty buggers is an understatement haha
Breeze_xr Legacy Donating Member 168 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 05/03/12 09:53 AM Posted 05/03/12 09:53 AM Finally got one of these amazing cars and decided to join to help make it even betterBFII xr6 turbo in breeze with the ZF autoLoving it
Critter 84 Member 6 Member For: 14y 7m 30d Posted 11/03/12 11:54 AM Posted 11/03/12 11:54 AM Just bought me one of thes FG XR6T's. what a hoot! Now I feel broke.2008 Vixen ZF Auto. Ex pursuit car
jksxr6turbo Member 2 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Lara, Victoria Posted 12/03/12 12:19 AM Posted 12/03/12 12:19 AM Hey Guys,the Name's Jake and I'm from Lara, Vic.I'm only 18 and yet in the last 2 years I've had 4 cars.first was a custom turbo ef futura producing 255rwkw @ TDR,Second a vt commodore, never again!third still is a AU2 SR, has 140+ rwkw and is for salealso the new car which is on arrival and is a 03 BA xr6turbo, yes I know it's quite illeal to have it, but a few mates have some and a f6! so why not.so far, I have ordered some parts for it including a dual 2.5" x-force system to 3" outlets,3 1/2" dump100cell catrear white venetians, going to delete the spoiler and put on either force or DJR lip spoiler,also got tint for the rear tailights and slight tint for the headlights,going to delete the "XR6" badge but leave the turbo badge.Any ways, great to be here and hope to cruise with you,Pm me any time or add me of facebook, cheers.P.s= I'm aiming for 300+rwkw on my P's so I don't get too much attention, then aiming on doing the same as my dads 500rwkw @ TDR f6
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 12/03/12 12:29 AM Posted 12/03/12 12:29 AM Hey Guys,the Name's Jake and I'm from Lara, Vic.I'm only 18 and yet in the last 2 years I've had 4 cars.first was a custom turbo ef futura producing 255rwkw @ TDR,Second a vt commodore, never again!third still is a AU2 SR, has 140+ rwkw and is for salealso the new car which is on arrival and is a 03 BA xr6turbo, yes I know it's quite illeal to have it, but a few mates have some and a f6! so why not.so far, I have ordered some parts for it including a dual 2.5" x-force system to 3" outlets,3 1/2" dump100cell catrear white venetians, going to delete the spoiler and put on either force or DJR lip spoiler,also got tint for the rear tailights and slight tint for the headlights,going to delete the "XR6" badge but leave the turbo badge.Any ways, great to be here and hope to cruise with you,Pm me any time or add me of facebook, cheers.P.s= I'm aiming for 300+rwkw on my P's so I don't get too much attention, then aiming on doing the same as my dads 500rwkw @ TDR f6Oh dear. Firstly, hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the forums.Secondly, refer to this thread as to what people will think about you owning a turbo when you're not allowed to and expect flames :http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/79185-spraying-intercooler/page__fromsearch__1 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 12:45 AM Posted 12/03/12 12:45 AM Oh dear. Firstly, hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the forums.Secondly, refer to this thread as to what people will think about you owning a turbo when you're not allowed to and expect flames :http://www.fordxr6tu...__fromsearch__1Your av is very relevent. 1
jksxr6turbo Member 2 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Lara, Victoria Posted 12/03/12 12:46 AM Posted 12/03/12 12:46 AM Thanks.yeah I just had a look at that,I'm actually lucky though, Just Car insurance has insured it for third party fire and theft and accidental damage for only $450 a year, but $1100 excess.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now