possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/12 09:48 AM Posted 05/03/12 09:48 AM (edited) less is better, I got around on my p's with an 11sec xr6turbo with no hassles from the police black everything under the bonnet, debagded, standard wheels standard height and lower grill in place Edited 05/03/12 09:49 AM by possum
Racsta Member 33 Member For: 14y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, soon to be Townsville. Posted 05/03/12 10:44 AM Author Posted 05/03/12 10:44 AM (edited) Came already with a lower insert but it doesnt hide sh*t, you can cleary see the cooler behind it. Possum that looks awesome, very stealth! Edited 05/03/12 10:49 AM by Racsta
XR64LT Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 18y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 05/03/12 11:07 AM Posted 05/03/12 11:07 AM Post up some pics when your finished the paint job. I too was on my green P's when I first purchased my T and im still here, it all comes down to self control but like some of the other guys have said if you get stopped in an RBT your as good as gone. Saying that I see plenty of P platers getting around on sydney's roads in skyline's, wrx's, vw gti's and other various turboed / v8 cars (with P plates displayed) and doesnt seem to bother them. At the end of the day any car can be a weapon in the wrong hands regardsless of power. My mate is a rescue firey and I just need to hear a few of his stories about some of the jobs he's been to and its enough for me to think twice.Leo
wa g6et Member 657 Member For: 15y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 05/03/12 11:26 AM Posted 05/03/12 11:26 AM (edited) Gotta look hard to see it once done in black. Edited 05/03/12 11:27 AM by wa g6et
shame Member 104 Member For: 17y 27d Posted 05/03/12 11:51 AM Posted 05/03/12 11:51 AM phark women.. I think some of you are forgetting when you were younger... laws are there for a reason, what a load of BS.So you are cruising down the road minding your own business, obeying the laws, and you can be pulled over for a 'random' breath test. Yeah great laws...
Racsta Member 33 Member For: 14y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, soon to be Townsville. Posted 05/03/12 08:39 PM Author Posted 05/03/12 08:39 PM Gotta look hard to see it once done in black. im hoping that will be my end result
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/12 03:00 AM Posted 06/03/12 03:00 AM phark women.. I think some of you are forgetting when you were younger... laws are there for a reason, what a load of BS.So you are cruising down the road minding your own business, obeying the laws, and you can be pulled over for a 'random' breath test. Yeah great laws...Yeah I forgot that when I was young the law did not apply to me :newrussian:I am sure the police have caught many a crook for a random breath test.We will never condone what Racsta is doing and will not support his illegal activities.
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 06/03/12 03:38 AM Posted 06/03/12 03:38 AM You selling the wheels?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/03/12 04:39 AM Posted 06/03/12 04:39 AM I did all my stupid sh*t in my old VS Late model camira V6.. I was allowed to drive it and with 130rwkw's after a few mods was def quick enough to do some damage.. It all comes down to the driver and luck if you get caught or not..
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 24d Posted 06/03/12 06:30 AM Posted 06/03/12 06:30 AM We'll if we're going to take the moral high ground, we're all f*cked in our illegally modified cars. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now