Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 06/03/12 11:14 AM Posted 06/03/12 11:14 AM Wow, heated lol. Dont agree with what yer doing Racsta, but who is anyone to doubt your word that you are a safe driver? Just don't whinge like a bitch about the police if you get caught. Especially seeing you say you do not believe you are above the law. Good luck with the painting and blending in and stay safe.
wa g6et Member 657 Member For: 15y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 06/03/12 12:08 PM Posted 06/03/12 12:08 PM dont forget to spray your clamps too lolwa g6et those nice chrome clamps stand out like dogs ballzI wasn't trying to hide mine, just prefered the black cooler. Got a turbo badge still on the back, twin exhaust tips, big brakes so I doubt I will fool the boys in blue if I was trying too. Just keeping the cars looks inline with the whole G6E discreet look
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 01:07 AM Posted 07/03/12 01:07 AM How much did you want for the wheels? I've got stock ones atm if you wanted to swap or something?
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 07/03/12 02:02 AM Posted 07/03/12 02:02 AM Stock wheels would make it stand out much less when going for the stealth look
Racsta Member 33 Member For: 14y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, soon to be Townsville. Posted 07/03/12 02:39 AM Author Posted 07/03/12 02:39 AM (edited) Yer I'd be happy with a straight swap but I put brand new tyres all round last sunday so what are you treads like? Also I only have the 4, my spare is a steel rim 16 inch. The wheels are copies but the centre caps are genuine fpv. They are 19". Are your wheels 17" or 18"? Edited 07/03/12 02:40 AM by Racsta
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 28d Posted 07/03/12 06:05 AM Posted 07/03/12 06:05 AM dress it up as an XT
helbz Member 176 Member For: 15y 5m 27d Posted 07/03/12 07:59 AM Posted 07/03/12 07:59 AM Racsta...I also was never affected by these idiotic laws having obtained my license in "92" and what you do is your choice.My mates and I had rotarys and v8's and you are not the only once who finds it unfair that young blokes these days are told what they must drive. The point that others have made about the insurance issues is the biggest thing I would be worried about if I were you and would be very concerned for the simple matter of that by some chance/reason you rode off an expensive car you may end up in a world of financial hurt.I don't want to jinx you but be very carefull !
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/03/12 08:46 AM Posted 07/03/12 08:46 AM I wasn't trying to hide mine, just prefered the black cooler. Got a turbo badge still on the back, twin exhaust tips, big brakes so I doubt I will fool the boys in blue if I was trying too. Just keeping the cars looks inline with the whole G6E discreet lookwasnt having a go, and you dont need to hide the fact that's its a turbo, was just using your pic as an eg, spray the cooler and anything shiny like clamps so people are not drawn to the car being turbo, as in Racsta's case.
brettenator Member 66 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 02:33 PM Posted 07/03/12 02:33 PM Shouldn't you ladies be painting your nails or snuggling up to your boyfriends right now?It's a stock T, it's not a loaded gun. Most of us didn't fall under these exemptions and have had powerful cars since we were young. I brought my first turbo at 18.Guess what, still alive. And haven't killed anyone. Same goes for most of my friends.Now get the f*ck of your high horses and simply tell the bloke, painting the cooler is fine.lol most? So in other words you have/had a friend or friends who have killed themselves or someone else? Don't think that's gonna support your argument haha
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/03/12 06:25 PM Posted 07/03/12 06:25 PM No mate, not all of them drove powerful cars.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now