Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted

ah ok so no need to use a 25mm hole saw drill?? lol

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Nah, fck that lol

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

yer, what you on about shy! you need a hole in the covers to run the wires through!

this

Bi_Metal_Hole_Saw.jpg

or this would do the trick too

img_111b_drill_spade_bit__88822.jpg

Edited by Ford Freak
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Lol I didn't cut 1 hole at all. Dre and tra1nr didn't either. You talking about a hole in the plastic surround? Or the rubber cover?

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ah yer that's right these cars have rubber over them, DOH

I was thinking about all the other cars iv done have plastic covers. ahahah

got confused. no cut outs required on these cars.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NQ
Posted

did you get the 6000k set foonin? did they go in all right?

I drove with mine tonight for a test run and they are still facing down too much even after adjusting them so I think ill have to have a better tinker tomorrow. but wow they look awesome! might have to do the foggies next since they look ratty and yellow now

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 22d
Posted

Don't tell me your one of those people that drives round with their foggies on all the time?

The foggies are harder to do supposedly, requires butchering of the mount so the globe will fit in.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NQ
Posted (edited)

haha no just thought for symmetrical purposes I may as well change them to look whiter so they match everything else. the driver side has been blown out for the last 9 months now so they are due for a swap over. are the phillips h3 a different size to normal h3 that ford use? im in no rush anyway whenever I have the front bar off next (hopefully changing over hot side pipe if I can ever find someone to sell me one) ill give the brighter globes some thought

Edited by Force88
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted

yeah got the 6000k phillips set.....ah bugger it I got a set for the foggies as well..... has anybody installed the HID fog lights???? How much butchering we talking about?

I was hoping not to take the foons front bumper off...but Im thinking Ill have too??? Do the fog light surrounds pop out on the BF's??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NQ
Posted

The foggies are harder to do supposedly, requires butchering of the mount so the globe will fit in.

ohhh I thought you were talking about a regular globe not HID. im not interested in HID foggies just better standard ones

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...