Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 01:37 AM Posted 05/01/13 01:37 AM Will be lucky to shoulder press 5kg dumbells, but will see how I go. 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/01/13 01:39 AM Posted 05/01/13 01:39 AM On a serious note .....Nothing wrong with light weights mate, I'm going extremely light with back and shoulder stuffed.I'm usually in on Sunday morning hopefully put a face to the name.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 01:43 AM Posted 05/01/13 01:43 AM Yeah cool Nick.. I have been fortunate that I have no problems at all with injuries. Just been out of the gym so long if I lifted heavy first day they might have to get a ambulance out.
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/01/13 01:45 AM Posted 05/01/13 01:45 AM (edited) From what I can see with the way you post you have an idea on weight training, you know how to start tomorrow it will hurt but it will only get better day by day-welcome back!No Ambulance Please-WHat an emarrassment lol. Edited 05/01/13 01:47 AM by nick d
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/01/13 01:47 AM Posted 05/01/13 01:47 AM Look for the guys in speedos. that's me nd pazzo. Big cocks 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 03:10 AM Posted 05/01/13 03:10 AM Yeah I be fine Nick.. I have always been a guy who trains with form over the guy who trains with heavy weights.. Even at 120kg I trained with moderate weight. Leave the EGO at the door I say. We are bodybuilding not power lifting. 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/13 03:13 AM Posted 05/01/13 03:13 AM id come but cbf getting up that early on a sunday
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/01/13 03:49 AM Posted 05/01/13 03:49 AM (edited) You might learn a thing or two from watching Pazzo and Staino, Trent. Definitely worth the early morning wake up. No ohmo. Edited 05/01/13 03:50 AM by _Velocity_ 2
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Posted 05/01/13 03:56 AM Posted 05/01/13 03:56 AM Which dohertys?
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/01/13 04:28 AM Posted 05/01/13 04:28 AM Good stuff blokes... Might meet you down there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now