STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 20/05/12 09:49 AM Posted 20/05/12 09:49 AM You didnt train today
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 20/05/12 09:52 AM Posted 20/05/12 09:52 AM Yesterday,did legs and Tri's, someone don't like training in morning's so did not bother asking.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/05/12 10:32 AM Posted 20/05/12 10:32 AM Whats on for weds pazz?
Psychotiq Member 37 Member For: 15y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 20/05/12 12:16 PM Posted 20/05/12 12:16 PM (edited) Hey guys well finally got myself a gym membership at jetts, seeing as it is 5min down the road from me and 24/7. Works good because I work in the arvo and finish at 10:30. anyways thought I'd give that Craze stuff a try, since I've never had a pre workout supplement before. All I can say is that stuff is insane... my energy levels are crazy. Took some before work Friday arvo and couldn't stop moving. It does seem to have some minor side effects though, it really makes my mouth dry, even though I probably drink 3ltrs or more of water during my 8hrs at work, and I've noticed it makes me more aggressive towards people. Really easy to set me off. Is that normal? Either way I love the stuff, thanks for recommending it! Edited 20/05/12 12:17 PM by Psychotiq 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 20/05/12 07:24 PM Posted 20/05/12 07:24 PM Yeah you have Craze rage, like roid rage without the roids. Nah serious your the first person that has said makes you a bit agro, Freeze not sure yet will text you later today. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 20/05/12 09:00 PM Posted 20/05/12 09:00 PM Used it 3 times at footy. Only got through 1 game because of fighting.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 24d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 20/05/12 11:01 PM Posted 20/05/12 11:01 PM Starting another 8 week boot camp today. Think ive avoided the gym for long enough lol.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/05/12 11:51 PM Posted 20/05/12 11:51 PM how's the back Adie?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 24d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 21/05/12 12:12 AM Posted 21/05/12 12:12 AM back is all better :DBack to pole class tonight for the first time in several weeks, and back doing weights tomorrow. Ive missed it so much.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 21/05/12 12:23 AM Posted 21/05/12 12:23 AM maggot a couple of movembers ago, one of the girls worked the door at strip club and bet me $10 I couldn't get inverted
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now