Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/14 10:32 PM Posted 17/06/14 10:32 PM We tried the KPM 5 bar scales recently and wow talk about giving your injector back some scope!I'm using the 1500's atm.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 10:39 PM Posted 17/06/14 10:39 PM Peppy I understand but every time we used GENUINE's they show why they are worth the extra coin in my opinion, some may disagree but when u do alot of dicking around with different brands and time spent getting them to a good point the id's really make sense
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 17/06/14 10:49 PM Posted 17/06/14 10:49 PM I understand what your saying jet, I generally stick to the "pay for what you get" theory but it was mainly an impulse buy, so for now I'll put up with it
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 17/06/14 10:51 PM Posted 17/06/14 10:51 PM (edited) "Get what you pay for"It also helps with the steep learning curve I'm on at the moment Edited 17/06/14 10:52 PM by Peppy_t92
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/14 11:10 PM Posted 17/06/14 11:10 PM Jet did you ever get a chance to play with the KPM1500's?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 11:12 PM Posted 17/06/14 11:12 PM Played with the 1000's had a laugh at there data supplied and threw it in the bin and rescaled them to work but didn't get a chance at the MTQ I mean KPM 1500's
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/14 11:56 PM Posted 17/06/14 11:56 PM Played with the 1000's had a laugh at there data supplied and threw it in the bin and rescaled them to work but didn't get a chance at the MTQ I mean KPM 1500'sNow now.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/06/14 12:48 AM Posted 18/06/14 12:48 AM Nar don't get me wrong id use Their stuff every time iam not using someone else's ....
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 18/06/14 07:46 AM Posted 18/06/14 07:46 AM The KPM data I have seen could not be correct. I would hope they have fixed it.The ID1000 data has been available from day dot...on their website and via SCT Value Files...years before Herrod had anything to do with it.One observation is that I have datalogged injector pulsewidth (and been sent data from around the country) on a countless number of vehicles (it's very easy to reverse engineer the battery offset value used), have sucked out tunes and have also been sent tunes from around the country and in ZERO cases....yes ZERO...have I seen the 4bar published ID injector scalars used.
mrxd Member 74 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Posted 18/06/14 07:56 AM Posted 18/06/14 07:56 AM (edited) I took the supplied scaling data to Bruce and he also said it was messed up. To Dave's credit he offered to have a chat but that offer was politely refused. Either way, I'm happy with the outcome. Edited 18/06/14 07:57 AM by mrxd
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now