Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

Mine already has an 044. Does that mean I'm safe to mix in some brown sugar? 2-3 teaspoons do the trick? Will this need a retune?

Edited by Henz
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
Posted

Did people say that was impossible or did they say 380 on a small turbo is impossible..

If 380 in a ba can do a 10, 350ish in a zf should be able to get pretty close. I dare say the nizpro car would of had a few other track inspired aids?

That Nizpro car is mine and no track inspired aids. Not even a stall. Just a heavy right foot:)
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

There's your answer dillz

  • Like 1
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah I wasn't being a smartarse just curious, thought maybe a stall or full slicks. Good peddling mate, you think there's a 10 in it as is?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
Posted

Too late for me now. Gone with the GTX3582R and yes with a single 044 running 457rwkw without a single issue. Someone with a small turbo is bound to get into 10's I would think, but for now I'm happy to claim quickest time on the small turbo in an FG.

  • Like 2
  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

BF F6,standard turbo with .7 comp cover,E85,one 044 surge tank,429.7rwkw and a 10.468sec pass at 134.32mph. :outahere:

Is this in VIC?

Dam it's going to be on me and me only if I can't crack a mid 10 with my power! (450+ on E85 and ET's)

Bring Wednesday night on already I say.

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MOUNT MARTHA
Posted

I'm sure you will do it easy, good luck on Wednesday!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...