BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/08/13 11:57 AM Posted 10/08/13 11:57 AM did I even get out of bed yesterday
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 10/08/13 11:57 AM Posted 10/08/13 11:57 AM The scene here isn't like Adelaide either, in Adelaide we didn't give a sh*t who had what power and sh*t, it was all back slapping, fun and laughs, here in Vic it's all about proving who has a bigger cock to most of them. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/08/13 11:58 AM Posted 10/08/13 11:58 AM I have noticed that with some of the things or the way they are said on here by some mexicans
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/08/13 12:00 PM Posted 10/08/13 12:00 PM I'd loose anywaycause tooooo many 'roids when youngerhehe 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 10/08/13 12:01 PM Posted 10/08/13 12:01 PM Whilst I like to have fun like them I don't take it seriously at all, didn't give a sh*t win lose or draw. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/08/13 12:03 PM Posted 10/08/13 12:03 PM ^^^^^adelaidian right there 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 11/08/13 12:05 AM Posted 11/08/13 12:05 AM causewehave60kwmoreonaverage... 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 11/08/13 12:30 AM Posted 11/08/13 12:30 AM Not anymore if not using Bruce for tune. Unless Jet has very happy dyno
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/08/13 12:56 AM Posted 11/08/13 12:56 AM refer to my thread john ..................
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/08/13 03:29 AM Posted 11/08/13 03:29 AM ............ Clean the bathrooms and the kitchen, Change the sheets, make dinner and desert, and clean your car.....OK, so I just went down to the deli to grab some lunch and whilst turning back on to Mannum Rd, I had to give way to 15 or 20 GTs, GSs, XRs & G6s heading towards Mannum.A nice Sunday drive with the family around the state somewhere Fluff - that's the gonow all I need is a family
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now