Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted (edited)

He met me when xr6t cruising used to be fun and we used to rip fat skids in Daz xy ...

Mind u back then he was technically married lol.

Fluffy always gets what she wants lmao

Edited by Princess Fluffy
  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

great answer.......technically married.........saw what ya wanted and didn't let a little thing like that stop ya

Yeah Dom, the more I read, the more I would have to agree but still..............................gotta be another one close

not scared to 'steal' her if she's technically married.....honestly --- great answer fluff

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted (edited)

Lol makes me sound horrible hahahah but oh well he upgraded so I did him a favour lol .

Let's just say the old model smashed the car constantly lol and I've only ever done damage to his tyre level lol

Edited by Princess Fluffy
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted (edited)

He met me when xr6t cruising used to be fun and we used to rip fat skids in Daz xy ...

Mind u back then he was technically married lol.

Fluffy always gets what she wants lmao

Oh man... I miss the old cruising days :( Fuuark they were the best days ever!

The old BA turbos coped a beating from Foyle and I doing dose wars everywhere we went haha

Edited by southside
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

doesn't make you sound horrible at all

you 2 wouldn't of happened if everything was sweet there and (no offence Jet) obviously it wasn't so don't ever think that mate

and besides, it looks/sounds like you have a good relationship with the kids so imo, the opposite of horrible

Sooooooo, what your saying is that if you lot organise one of these cruises..................................the next Mrs Don could be there? hehehehe

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

I dont even know if we have the support or team these days to do a big Ohmo cruise :(

But we can try :D

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

support??????

your not saying that alot of people have matured up and bought a Hyundai are you?

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

I ran off and bought a hilux after my turbo.. Got bored of driving over things so now I'm back in a tyre fryer :D

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Give it a red hot shot lol.

Thanks don ... By the time anything happened with us j@ was single anyway so all good.

God *beep* cruises were fun...

Dom I loved your blue manny tranny.

J@ and I are both as retarded as each other and I don't think anyone else could put up with either of us as long as we could put up with each other haha

I remember I went out drinking with him one Friday (before we were official) Go so fhukd up that I was still drunk at the start of the ohmo cruise Saturday evening and he had to drive my white xr 6t once I rocked up on the cruise (even though he had no licence) and then dragged Daz down south rd and undertook a car in a bike lane lmao

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

what happened to the good old days when the lawn area next to the buffalo was FULL of cars and then would go for a cruise on the Saturday night?

oink oink stopped the fun there I guess

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...