Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

put ice down your jocks...

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

what jocks :P hahaha. feels like im about to go to sleep in an oven, lucky I work in a coolroom so most of the day was nice :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

ice in the gf's mouth :o

so gonna need new tyres soon and haven't had a car with enough power to really worry about what I put on. Im pretty keen on the invos but don't know what size I should put on, I've got 19x8.5's, any input would be great

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Just chuck a couple of steelies on the rear, the old 215's (preferably bald) and go for an ice skate! always a bit of fun :nudie:

  • Like 1
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

245's

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Pizza cutters are my personal favorite... one wheeling peeling

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 2d
Posted (edited)

Hi fellow SA blokes, newbie here...

I have a BA XR6T and the ignition(spring return) has gone on me :crying: Apparently only way is to replace whole steering column and ignition switch assembly (which is expensive from Ford). Does anyone know of any good ideas for cheaper fixes or places who can repair mine??

Please help me as I'm having boost withdrawals badly lol

Edited by XR VI T
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

typical issue and yeh its a bitch of a job but a new ignition barrel should fix it, but if memory serves correct the spring return is apart of the coloum

u have to be fair handy with spanners or send it to bruce heninrich to fix as he's rate will be way cheaper than fords

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 2d
Posted

yeah unfortunately for me I heard that about the spring return part... I was going to have a crack at replacing it myself, but good to know where to send it to in case.

Oh and very nice F6 mate..I seen it at AIR a couple of months ago-what a weapon!! got me excited with ideas of a F6 haha

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

cheers bud

commit before u start as a half way through project will attract a bigger bill at any place u take it to

honestly bruce wont charge to much as hes done a few of them in his time now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...