KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/04/12 11:54 PM Posted 11/04/12 11:54 PM If I upgrade my 60lb siemens deka injectors to 80lb injectors can I run straight e85?Or do I have to do 1000cc injectors
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/12 01:43 AM Posted 12/04/12 01:43 AM 80's are fine till say 420 on straight id 1000's is what id be looking at
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/12 02:40 AM Posted 12/04/12 02:40 AM sweet cheers jet
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 12/04/12 07:40 AM Posted 12/04/12 07:40 AM when you have the correct long sockets everythings easy jetters
shanesxr6 Legacy Donating Member 10 Member For: 16y 9m 20d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/12 08:11 AM Posted 12/04/12 08:11 AM so is there going to be a cruise soon?
Marc17 Member 282 Member For: 18y 5d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/12 08:44 AM Posted 12/04/12 08:44 AM yeah what nights do all the hoons come out down here? and where do they "hang".......so I can stay away
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/12 09:59 AM Posted 12/04/12 09:59 AM I had 440rwkw on neat E85 with 72lb lucas squirters
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/12 12:34 PM Posted 12/04/12 12:34 PM yeh but your a poof
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 4d Posted 12/04/12 12:47 PM Posted 12/04/12 12:47 PM yeh but your a poofnasty , dont ya feel the love now your a rexy
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 7d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 12/04/12 01:52 PM Posted 12/04/12 01:52 PM Hey everyone!I'm from Victoria but am heading to South Australia this Saturday. I will be staying for a week or so around the 'Berri' area (near the border of Victoria).I was just wondering if anybody knows of any awesome places to take car photos? I'm quite photo savvy and since I'm doing the 8 hour drive, I would love to get some nice shots if I can.Does anybody know or live around the Berri area at all and can point me in the right direction?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now