JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/03/12 04:00 AM Posted 31/03/12 04:00 AM auto /man?leather?argents/twisties?pics would be good lol congrats dude ,but I was way over black after 2 of em , u kept your bf so nice someones gunna get a beauty tbh
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Posted 31/03/12 04:15 AM Posted 31/03/12 04:15 AM AutoI dont buy leather cars.twisties...gonna get them painted black soon.....
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/03/12 04:30 AM Posted 31/03/12 04:30 AM same as me nice , yeh after having leather once iam not a fan anymore cloth ftw and I also like twisties cause every man and his goat has argents
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Posted 31/03/12 05:01 AM Posted 31/03/12 05:01 AM same as me nice , yeh after having leather once iam not a fan anymore cloth ftw and I also like twisties cause every man and his goat has argentsI know, even jesus got dark argents..
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/03/12 05:07 AM Posted 31/03/12 05:07 AM hahahah true thathow u liking it? the fart it makes between gears sucks hey .............time for tune then hey !! ha whats the plans with this one dude?tel me u kept your plates hey?
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Posted 31/03/12 05:47 AM Posted 31/03/12 05:47 AM Yep it farts, it goes fkn hard for a stocker but BF would kill it..... Its not bad I like it, well starting to anyway. BF much tougher look to it I reckon...
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/03/12 06:22 AM Posted 31/03/12 06:22 AM Nice work on the new ride Gun...keen to see some pics soon
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/03/12 06:30 AM Posted 31/03/12 06:30 AM yeh I still like the b series over fg
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Posted 31/03/12 07:05 AM Posted 31/03/12 07:05 AM SIK FKN 2
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 31/03/12 07:19 AM Posted 31/03/12 07:19 AM So how many SA members do we have on here? Doesnt seem to be a whole lot of activity. Been checking parts for sale and there isnt a single south australian topic.Any one from up near munno parra way?I seen this silver f6 P plater driving up grand junction road most nights, any one know if he is a member?I lost my license so car collecting cobwebs...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now