Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

well GUN is back to stock n Gone, been a good car for 5yrs..

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

You got a new boat?

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I pulled out of the dyno day coz

A: the car was doing dicky stuff,

B: I'm flat broke and dont have $70 to enter a comp and

C: coz I dont have the fuel to drive there

p.s. I just wanted to see boski on the dyno lol

took car to bruce wed morn, didnt do a thing for bruce (typical) might have to drop it off to him for a day when I have some $$$, get cat done and maybe few other goodies. saw XRQTR there fck that thing has a nice stance, cant wait to hear the results when se hits the dyno again! also beautiful saleen mustang being dropped off while I was there... 380@the rears. 3 of them in australia and his wife owns the second one... I wanna win the lottery too... no fair !!!

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

cummon gun that's any of the fg fpv range lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

My new toy :sungum:post-42661-0-73893400-1333160948_thumb.j

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Down South
Posted

so does anyone have any standard ba/bf/fg wheels lying around that they wanna sell..?

getting desperate for a set

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

CUMMON MAN PICS AND DETAILS

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 22d
Posted

LOL not much on it....stocker FG F6 old man drove it for around 17000km than he traded it in on FG GT335, so traded in the XR for it :(

its a euro4 No.67 first rego 2011...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...