Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I seen you saturday I think it was toxic and waved but you either didn't see me or thought who the f*ck is that tool waving at me. You were turning off Peachey rd.

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yeah mate I run the xforce 4inch dump into 3.5 single with the rear muffler removed (straight through pipe in its place) so im only running the high flow cat and 1 muffler...no dramas at all with the system and is quiet at cruzing speeds and is loud as sh*t when u give it some :buttrock:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide, S.A
Posted

all I can say is it will NOT be a BA.

might have to retract this one. dont think ill be getting enough money for a BF :bangcomputer:

but any turbo is better than no turbo :stirthepot:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

any boost is better than no boost

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey Fellas,

Just joined xr6turbo today and a bit lost but going through the forums and came across cruises in SA. I'm down south and keen as to get in on some cruises whenever they're on and if I'm not working away (I do 2 on 2 off in the mines) anyhow massive ford fan, I just sold a modified TE cortina with a 302w (heinrich did lots of the work on it) for my first entry into the FPV market and bit the bullet and got a '06 BF MkII F6 Tornado... stock as a rock 6 speed but very tidy ($32,000 with 47,000 on the clock, I think I did alright) so origional as, but hopefully not for long so looking for anyone who can give me some pointers on what to do with it, atm I figure I should save a sh*tload of cash and take it to bruce and let him do his thing, but it is still under finance and caryard warranty so not sure what I can get away with e.g. not losing warranty for doing mods to the car but doing what I can and not blowing anything up... any suggestions?

post-47672-0-17690800-1314615741_thumb.j

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

well u already got the tuner sussed good on ya bud and yep what eva bruce recomends go with it

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey lads long time no talk!!! whats been going on? mite have to get toxic out and catch up one weekend

I hear a roumour a toxic f6 was seen at morepower again :dontknow:

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

might have to retract this one. dont think ill be getting enough money for a BF :bangcomputer:

but any turbo is better than no turbo :stirthepot:

look if u learnt anything from last time listen to advice 1st up and last time u did get it right in the end just the trans let u down time and time again not your fault

this time round I can see u ending up with a reliable ride just listen carefully and itl be all good :icon_ford:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey peeps anyone using the single 3.5" x force zorst with the 'restrictive' rear muffler changed? I know chris from rapids sells the system with the rear muff already changed but u never know when that will rock up.

Mate I bought the xforce 3.5 inch cat back system from RAPIDS and got him to swap the :pleasantry: restrictive rear muffler for one of his custom high flow ones with the xforce tips added.. took it to Bruce and he had a good chuckle...told me there was nothing wrong with the xforce rear mufflers..., so he ordered me a xforce muffler as per the one that it would have come with and I sold the RAPID muffler and tips on ebay....Go to Bruce for your exhaust he will order it for WAAAAAAYYY chear than RAPID and you will have it in a day or 2..Not month or 2....

Mine sounds and flows awesome...cant fault it..:buttrock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...