Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Hahahahaha jet u can come with me then :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Between Some Legs
Posted

that would mean we would all be slow though that's no fun :stirthepot:

Bahhh. I can teach you how to drive the stick properly :turboboink:

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Bahhh. I can teach you how to drive the stick properly :turboboink:

I think out of everyone here, I know how to drive stick the best..... :bopp::bopp:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Correction "ride"

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

correction "smoke"

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

excuse me, don't be naive, I can do all at once... :turboboink:

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

excuse me, don't be naive, I can do all at once... :turboboink:

hahaha we all know that!!!! :buttrock:

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Between Some Legs
Posted

Is there any work going around for a Pro as forkie? Imma going broke.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...