JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 03:16 AM Posted 17/07/11 03:16 AM well you don't get results without *beep*'s getting it done so your the man trannyas soon as dominator have released the converter iam there still getting made as far as iknow
F16 Member 78 Member For: 16y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 09:20 AM Posted 17/07/11 09:20 AM Jet, what was your BA's problem during start up in the heat where it kept dying? I'm having the problem after any form of drive and the weather's not even hot. I'm guessing it's some wiring in the engine. May have to clean the throttle body soon aswell
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 10:14 AM Posted 17/07/11 10:14 AM vct wires behind the donk?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/07/11 11:18 AM Posted 17/07/11 11:18 AM yup as daz said the cables that go behind the back of the head burnt out and had to cut and shut new ones in easy sh*t
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/07/11 07:48 AM Posted 18/07/11 07:48 AM Trans is ok Daryl does some weird things every now and then. Doesn't change gears as firm as it dd when we first put it in. Not sure if it's because I'm running genuine ford zf fluid not the trans max z stuff that was recommend. Gears also feel very doey every now and then. Hanging for bruce to give the thumbs up so I can go get it tweaked so it shifts like a 4 sped.
XR6TCamo Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: South Australia, Adelaide Posted 18/07/11 10:15 AM Posted 18/07/11 10:15 AM (edited) Rob, Check the wiring loom from left to right of the engine bay, I had problems when I first got mine and it was an adapter thing that connected the wiring loom by the right headlight... cabletied that sh*t and it was fixed and not coming loose haha. Edited 18/07/11 10:16 AM by XR6TCamo
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 2d Posted 18/07/11 12:06 PM Posted 18/07/11 12:06 PM Trans is ok Daryl does some weird things every now and then. Doesn't change gears as firm as it dd when we first put it in. Not sure if it's because I'm running genuine ford zf fluid not the trans max z stuff that was recommend. Gears also feel very doey every now and then. Hanging for bruce to give the thumbs up so I can go get it tweaked so it shifts like a 4 sped.Sounds a bit like mine we must catch up and comapare I have the same trans but with Transmax z
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/07/11 12:17 PM Posted 18/07/11 12:17 PM Yeah fore sure bosco. Be interesting too see the difference or if there is any. I'm hoping with the zf tune it will shift nice and firm
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 2d Posted 19/07/11 12:40 PM Posted 19/07/11 12:40 PM What area do you live in
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/07/11 11:25 PM Posted 19/07/11 11:25 PM Down the southern suburbs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now