Jump to content

Velocity XR6T

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Velocity XR6T

  1. Hey guys wanting to sell my ute as I want a sedan. I don't really no what people are actually willing to pay for it these days? Its 08 Fg xr6t nitro, vertini staggered 20s, luxury, technology pack, 68,000kms, zf gearbox, few other things. Cheers
  2. Actually makes 320 but I've had a massive thread on this that got locked on the 300+ club so I didn't want to have some more arguments purely want to know what people are willing to pay for them.
  3. Unfortunately I have to sell my awesome ute to aid to get a deposit on a house. I paid $29000 for it and unsure what to advertise for. It's an 08 Fg xr6t ute nitro 66,000kms, zf 6speed, luxury pack, technology pack, 20inch vertini rims 8.5 front 10inch rears. Since I've had it added xcal3 flashtuner, highflow cat, zf tune, coolerworx piping and kicker sub amp. Car makes 290rwkw 17psi cheers
  4. Ba-bf wheel studs compatible for Fg ute rang ford spare parts he said they "should"?
  5. Rear Wheel studs have snapped inside my nuts. And is only held on by the locknut. Due to overtightening maybe I don't know? Where to get wheels studs for my fg ute and how much am I looking at? Cheers
  6. Anyone want to Instsll my coolerworx piping on my Fg either for a carton or some cash whatever is preferred. No boost due to split blown factory piping lol. Cheers
  7. I currently have 20inch vertini hennessy on my Fg xr6t ute nitro blue fronts are 8.5 and rears are 10s. Not sure if some dark agents 19s I've got my eye on will look and suit better? Keep them or put dark agents on?
  8. M_crisp I've got lowering blocks to drop 1inch for sale if you have a Ba?
  9. Got quoted $750 supplied, fitted and wheel allignment. Front and rear that good price?
  10. I'm only 21 rolling on 20s needs to dropped lol. On the Fg ute the back is quite noticeably higher than the front. Few mates said I could get away dropping just the rear but I'm still not to sure.
  11. Soo I wana lower the ute do you think I can getaway with just dropping the rear only. It's just sitting way to high ATM and it's annoying me lol but I like the clearance of the front as it's perfect for the shop And steep driveways. Also I'm a bit iffy after reading how some tailshafts go after lowering. Anyone have an Fg lowered?
  12. Will the leaf springs from a bf ute fit on s Fg ute?
  13. Bf ute lowering springs for the front and leaf springs for the rear fit on a Fg ute??
  14. Hi mark from Adelaide SA 08 Nitro xr6t luxury pack STD Airbox K&N filter with big mouth X3 flashtuner Gutted cat Zf tune 311rwkw on 17psi Rolling on vertini 20s 8.5s front 10s on rears 275s Future mods hopefully soon Cooler, injectors, fuel pump, exhaust and to slam it on the decks
  15. Getting slammed on the 300+ club lol cheers for the input jet haters gunna hate haha
  16. Anyone keen to come out for a cruise tommorow night weather permitting?
  17. Uterus booked in to visit Bruce tomozz flashtune, zf tune and getting cat knocked out can't wait.
  18. Getting fg flashtuned soon Advice on the best high flow cat to get? And does Bruce automatically do the zf tune Or do you have to ask for it?
  19. Picked up my auto Fg turbo ute today soo much better than the manual wow! X3 flash tuner for sale also $650ono as the ute came with one already
  20. Does he have it advertised anywhere? Any chance of a contact number henz?
  21. Sold my BA mk2 turbo ute and now looking to buy fg turbo ute. premium sound and leather is a must hardtop would be a bonus. I cant find many with the extras for much less than 30k. Is that what I should be excpected to pay? from adelaide and there is nothing around.
  22. Looking at new car Fg Xr6 turbo ute or bf tornado? What's better
×
×
  • Create New...