fcdfed Member 132 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 19/10/08 08:40 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:40 AM wtf ?? is there a power trip going on here??
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 19/10/08 08:42 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:42 AM Do we live in a ghetto or something?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/10/08 08:42 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:42 AM If it was a power trip I wouldn't take the time to be polite would I??? If you have a problem with me then complain to the boss.
fcdfed Member 132 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 19/10/08 08:42 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:42 AM any of you blokes got a dyno sheet?stock LOL
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 19/10/08 08:46 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:46 AM If it was a power trip I wouldn't take the time to be polite would I??? If you have a problem with me then complain to the boss.I think you are a donkey raping sh*t head, but I still rate you.
fcdfed Member 132 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 19/10/08 08:47 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:47 AM how is there a problem ?? you live in brisbane, so how can we expect you to know bruce heindrich, when he's an adl tuner ? but if u and jet have had words previously ?? lol
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 19/10/08 08:49 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:49 AM I thought it was Bruse.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 19/10/08 08:54 AM Posted 19/10/08 08:54 AM Apparently he is a peddler of some note , that also tunes carslooking for a response hey buffy we know where this ends why go down that path thought we were gunna play fairand yeh you u blokes are super readers and writers u should be able to answer your own q tab..................u recknSorry champ, all I was saying is the bloke is recognsied as a pretty competitive motorsport driver, and , from all reports a fair tuner.WTF has that got to do with me wanting to get a hook ?? Seems fair to me, Bruce and probably your goodself also.They don't call me a fairee for nothing
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/10/08 10:18 AM Posted 19/10/08 10:18 AM OK Jet...new tactic.If your post has more than 50% of its content either misspelled or grammatically incorrect it'll just be deleted.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/10/08 10:21 AM Posted 19/10/08 10:21 AM I have been told iam a super speller before is this right please let me know
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now