Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted (edited)

I'm not baggin bruce at all or turn people away from him. from what I know bruce is good, and I dont doubt that at all..

I do know dennis is still learning on these, and unlike alot of people he doesnt sell you on the mods or make a killing off u.. ie instead of changing to siemen injectors we drilled mine out.. saved me$$ and still did the trick..

I can say that dennis does the hard yards and researches into what works best, he did a $hit load of RnR into my car, as it was the the first or second one he has done. and now everytime I go in there, there is another one sitting on the hoist.. all I can say is that there tunes are very similar from the (saloon cars) which in my eyes puts dennis up there with bruce..

for those who do not know dennis, if u ever visited AIR when it was running, dennis was the builder and owner of the orange or black ( depends on when u saw it lol) gemini wagon that used to pull monster wheel stands and run a 9sec 1/4 mile... to me that speaks for itself

on another note.. I would like another person's opinion on my car. I wouldnt mind letting bloosted drive it and see what it's like ??

Edited by fcdfed
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

hey ill thrash it for u iant got no experiance to compare it with

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

ahh the catch is I get to flog yours though :P :P :P and well.. I come with stockies :Imwifhim:

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

ash did u ever have any other cars done at formily gemmi spares ha I loved that name only reason I ask is because it takes alot to let someone to use your car as a test so to speak???

did u know him b4 was that why?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

nar I want my trans to last at least a week if I give it to u we all know how that ends hahahah

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

dennis did a few of my other cars, my old eb, dyno'd my au xr8 ute, and did the flash tune on my ba xr8 and davey graveys eb.. which pulls 160 on a I6, and when u go there and talk to him, see the cars he has sitting around there it blows your mind... 400kw r32 skylines, my mate has a turbo honda civic which dennis is building.. and it's all by the book no dodgy sh*t.. dennis hate's anything dodgy and if you have personally done it, he will tell u to F. off LOL..

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

I know my car will be safe with you driving.. cos your missus gives it more stick than you :P :P

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
I know my car will be safe with you driving.. cos your missus gives it more stick than you :P :P

ha iam sure uve heard the rumors bout me all true yes gay 1 and burnouts everywhere 2 woops 1 not true hahahahah

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

on another note.. I would like another person's opinion on my car. I wouldnt mind letting bloosted drive it and see what it's like ??

always up for a drive of a T, I miss the 4 speed auto mmmmmmmmmm3000 stall convertor

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

ohhhhhhhh I like the sig up date bloody good on ya champ I be fn stoked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...