Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 06/04/11 10:07 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:07 AM after making the mistake 3 times, I second that motion!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/04/11 10:11 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:11 AM or just do what you want and I'll shut the hell up....
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/04/11 10:34 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:34 AM I looked at getting a new car but its not worth being more in debt
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 06/04/11 10:45 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:45 AM I have a house. The house in lakeside that I live in is mine, have had it for nearly 2 years now and is worth over 300k. I bought my Ute brand new. It's not that bad. And before you go getting your hero pants on, I worked for every cent of it including my house.
phatxrt Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 06/04/11 10:53 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:53 AM (edited) Edited 06/04/11 10:54 AM by phatxrt
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 06/04/11 11:34 AM Posted 06/04/11 11:34 AM good on ya mate!
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 06/04/11 02:46 PM Posted 06/04/11 02:46 PM As for me I was just looking and admiring fords beauty stunning car it is haha but I got other things in life to sort out before thinking about a new car
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 06/04/11 08:35 PM Posted 06/04/11 08:35 PM Yeah fair call. I haven't driven a GT yet, I drove a GS from stillwells on mainnorth road about a month ago. Really nice car, but it stumps me why Ford still use sh*t brakes on there cars when there pumping out 300 plus kws. My utes brakes have just as bad shudder as my old ba had. Both turbo and v8 models should all come standard with better brakes.
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 06/04/11 10:33 PM Posted 06/04/11 10:33 PM Yeh that what my mate at ford was saying yesterday! why pay 60k+ for an optioned GS when u can get a GT 335 demo model with no more than 500km on the clock fully optioned for 68K... seems to be the better buy
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 06/04/11 11:57 PM Posted 06/04/11 11:57 PM WOW...... kpm is charging nearly 12K for their stage 3 "Streetfighter" kit promising 500rwkw on the GT335 or GS 315 SC 8 engine.... that's a fair bit of coin! hopefully whenever I can afford one the intercoolering systems will be cheaper and off to Bruce Hienrich performance and tuning I go!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now