R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/06/15 01:33 AM Posted 15/06/15 01:33 AM ^no means yes 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 15/06/15 02:03 AM Posted 15/06/15 02:03 AM Bizkarnt....how often are you cleaning your rims? And its a daily yeah?Are you doing rim off cleaning to get to the back or not yet so far? Also what pads?cheers!
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/06/15 02:06 AM Posted 15/06/15 02:06 AM (edited) Just high pressure clean and then I just just use a microfiber cloth and hand clean them. Only takes 15mins. Pads are ebc red's tough I think. They are sh*t. 450+kms a week.Only clean them once a week if I can be farked or if the weather looks good ill make them spotless. Edited 15/06/15 02:07 AM by Bizkets is fat?
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 15/06/15 02:23 AM Posted 15/06/15 02:23 AM Yeah I gotta stop being a lazy kent....I only clean mine once a month, if that lol As you were SA 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/06/15 05:52 AM Posted 15/06/15 05:52 AM The rims are so big Pete, he can fit his head in between the spokes and lick clean the inner 3
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/06/15 06:12 AM Posted 15/06/15 06:12 AM I gave up cleaning mine.....coz a1rm's....Bizkarnt you car needs moar low...its like RTV spec atm
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/06/15 06:25 AM Posted 15/06/15 06:25 AM All u *beep* are gay White wheels r sh*t Trust me I know lol 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/06/15 07:54 AM Posted 15/06/15 07:54 AM farken lol D :)
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/06/15 07:58 AM Posted 15/06/15 07:58 AM (edited) White wheels are fully sick. Maybe just your's are sh*t. LolRTV ftw.Dont want to go lower. Dont want to rub my mud flaps. True story. Edited 15/06/15 07:58 AM by Bizkets is fat?
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/06/15 08:03 AM Posted 15/06/15 08:03 AM Mud flaps should have been removed day 1...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now