Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

What nissan? You've got me there lol
You mean the white one with black roof yeah?

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Nah mate

There was a ba/f (whatever) and a nissan bla bla that I was with all the way from churchill and I let them go when we turned onto anzac

Honestly can't remember what else was around

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Saturday night at Churchill.........anyone????

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Meet & greet

Maybe 1000+ will be there

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Ok cause friday im off with the fairys. 10 day break. Yahoo.

Edit: might be busy cause jr having a early b day because his grandparents want to travel around Australia. Ill let ya know if I can come and race some cops.

Edited by Bizkets is fat?
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted
dc9a34deaa0b691c86481248d16e9693.jpg
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

So what cruises are on tonight

Cummin don ? LoL

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

RCK cruise from paddy's market but prob not coz John (he owns the VL) still has a car on the hoist that's taking longer than he hoped and he has to go out tonight so I might borrow his SS to get home and we'll do it tomorrow............ lol

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Sounds like I should take the bucket on it's first RCK lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...