BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/05/15 12:30 PM Posted 07/05/15 12:30 PM They will advise but he doesn't 'think' I'll need one.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/05/15 12:58 AM Posted 08/05/15 12:58 AM Just got sent this........ for tonighthttps://m.facebook.com/events/1442356696056898/Morning RoxyThinking of you [emoji7] 1
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/05/15 01:26 AM Posted 08/05/15 01:26 AM Yep that cruise is on tonight also,I'm trying to get a passenger seat in a car but should be there lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/05/15 02:36 AM Posted 08/05/15 02:36 AM I won't be [emoji20]
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 12/05/15 01:41 AM Posted 12/05/15 01:41 AM So I'm thinking of getting a 'Ghosting' paint job done to the bonnet.Anyone Know who can do this type of graphic painting? --------------- properly
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/05/15 01:46 AM Posted 12/05/15 01:46 AM Just get the sticker 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 12/05/15 02:15 AM Posted 12/05/15 02:15 AM nah coz wouldn't go with the 'undercover' look.Had a look at a cupla tuts on youtube and it looks like it could be a big 'ish job to get right so it all blends and matches properly.Surely someone knows someone in radelaide that has the skills in that sort of painting
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 17/05/15 08:34 AM Posted 17/05/15 08:34 AM (edited) anyone awake in SA?? Who went to the drags today?? Who got out of bed today?????? Edited 17/05/15 08:34 AM by johno
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/15 08:58 AM Posted 17/05/15 08:58 AM Yep me and daz had a customer pb today so very happy
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/15 09:13 AM Posted 17/05/15 09:13 AM (edited) ????Don't be a dick. What times?Blue xr ute. Was it the old bloke trev.White xr6jet? Edited 17/05/15 09:15 AM by Bizkets is fat?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now