BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/03/15 04:58 AM Posted 16/03/15 04:58 AM Back to the Meet UpWhat, When and Where?I still like the idea of a BBQ somewhere that way all you silly young buggers that have kids ( hehe ) can bring them, thus letting them be a part of it as well. ( OMG how old AM I? I just used the word "thus" :( )What about inviting some of the members that were around ?? years back for a catch up / day out or even some of the cars that you and Dazz have tuned Jet?I reckon any Sunday except April 5th - coz that's Mustang Nationals dayOh and
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 05:14 AM Posted 16/03/15 05:14 AM ^^^^Sex toy.Not good for anything else.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 16/03/15 05:36 AM Posted 16/03/15 05:36 AM Was going to suggest using it as a hair dryer, but... yeah....
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/03/15 06:13 AM Posted 16/03/15 06:13 AM STFU you two meanie menJust had a look at the graph for it and if I used it as a hair drier at full song, I think it would rip what's left of my hair out so that's no goodI might get the mechano set out and see if I can build something fancy.Or maybe I might put a little rubber thingy on the end and hire it out at hens nights------------Just watched episode 8 (this season) of Banshee.............WOW
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 06:28 AM Posted 16/03/15 06:28 AM So where ya thinking for a bbq don.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 06:51 AM Posted 16/03/15 06:51 AM We did a run once to mannum and had a bbq on the river edge, me and fluff bought all the meat,boski got a pile of drinks,daz bought other stuff and it was a great day out with god knows how many turned up but it was killer !I may also of ripped my sunroof out the car at a buck 80 overtaking a 300c Guess where the glass part landed ........13k worth of damage to the 300 I used duct tape to cover my full roof hole to get home Good times were good
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 16/03/15 06:58 AM Posted 16/03/15 06:58 AM Yea coz it had to rain on the way home too Ahhhh how we used to roll lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/03/15 07:02 AM Posted 16/03/15 07:02 AM Don't you dare do a buck 80 with jnr in the carFMD I am NOT everyones father FFS
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 07:18 AM Posted 16/03/15 07:18 AM I just went a buck 90. Good times.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/03/15 07:19 AM Posted 16/03/15 07:19 AM Dude I haven't had a sunroof in like 5 years relax This is why we dont roll like that anymore Everyones moved on
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now