ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/02/15 02:12 AM Posted 21/02/15 02:12 AM Your mate who owns the Harley....what colour is his ute?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/02/15 02:41 AM Posted 21/02/15 02:41 AM It's way too farkn hot for that sh*t today ya knob lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/02/15 03:14 AM Posted 21/02/15 03:14 AM So a chic last night in Rundle St says to me "very nice car mate"I said "Thanks" and was soooo very tempted to say to her "nice ass" but she was riding a Police Horse
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/02/15 03:29 AM Posted 21/02/15 03:29 AM She must of thought she was talking to the new undercover bloke lol 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/02/15 03:37 AM Posted 21/02/15 03:37 AM A piece of crap maroon unmarked crapydore was behind me and we pulled up next to each other around on East Tce and I'm not joking, the cop (kid) driving looked like he wasn't even 16 yet.Played with a dipsh*t in a white ve ss ute on anzac. He asked me how much power I had so I said "just under 400"..lol - made me feel so good it was like my dick grew an inch.Can't wait to get these new bushes installed coz front right tyre is already (1100km) starting to feather big time
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/02/15 04:50 AM Posted 21/02/15 04:50 AM Your mate who owns the Harley....what colour is his ute?white government navara.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/02/15 08:42 AM Posted 21/02/15 08:42 AM When the all ford day again don.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/02/15 09:02 AM Posted 21/02/15 09:02 AM Sunday March 8thhttp://www.allfordday.net.au/home/
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 10:34 AM Posted 22/02/15 10:34 AM ok before I buy interstate does anyone have a standard turbo to suit bf xr6t that works mint, just bought a car cheap cos its got a f*cked input shaft in the turbo so looking for a cheap way out and then I can rebuild this one. have got something lined up interstate if I cant get one local but figured id ask first, cheers!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/02/15 10:38 AM Posted 22/02/15 10:38 AM CoughWhat u get Cough
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now