D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 10:40 AM Posted 22/02/15 10:40 AM bf xr6t 150 thou ks has prem sound partial leather sunroof, bog stock though. meant to replace my daily so I can have one car. just atm its the slowest xr6t out lol. no pics as im 1/4 of the way thru taking off the super gay orange stripes lol
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/02/15 10:50 AM Posted 22/02/15 10:50 AM Pics of super gay stickers.
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 10:55 AM Posted 22/02/15 10:55 AM they are so gay the only picture ive taken is on the rear quarter that ive taken them off and cleaned!!
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/02/15 11:08 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:08 AM You still have a gay pic to post of stickers then. I just want to see them to see if I have seen the car around before.Did you get it north.
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 11:10 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:10 AM yeah its from whyalla, tomorrow before I attack them some more ill get a pic lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/02/15 11:26 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:26 AM I had a feeling that you would get bored with just driving a crappydore and buy another one some day.
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 11:33 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:33 AM no point being loud and obnoxious and slow, rather be quiet comfortable and slow haha :D
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/02/15 11:39 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:39 AM Just found ya on insta..........at least it's red so a bit faster and whats up with tha farken hair clips??????? Sexy
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/15 11:41 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:41 AM not sure what you are talking about haha, stalk lyf
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/02/15 11:46 AM Posted 22/02/15 11:46 AM I am da king of stalkingAnd don't tell me that you didn't just go and have a look for me........lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now