JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/09 07:41 AM Posted 24/11/09 07:41 AM I get up out of my seat iam exhausted
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 24/11/09 07:42 AM Posted 24/11/09 07:42 AM (edited) I think he used spell check on second thought maybe not Edited 24/11/09 07:43 AM by Foon
Adrian_F6 Large Member Member 551 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: In The Sticks Posted 24/11/09 07:43 AM Posted 24/11/09 07:43 AM lol, I cant agree more jet, but that can be said for others with occuring problems.. cant just "discuss" 1...
angry trev Member 82 Member For: 18y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/09 07:43 AM Posted 24/11/09 07:43 AM I like chicken
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 24/11/09 07:46 AM Posted 24/11/09 07:46 AM I think he used spell check on second thought maybe not At times Jet seems quite lucid , other times wellhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/Rogercordia-Says-Hellow-t40543.html
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/09 07:53 AM Posted 24/11/09 07:53 AM I think he used spell check on second thought maybe not iam an electrishian I dont need to know how to spell and my stunning good looks make up for what I cant spellKAT DOGGELEFANTHIPPOPOTA MIS
on dubs Member 132 Member For: 18y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Gawler, SA Posted 24/11/09 10:37 AM Posted 24/11/09 10:37 AM jet has called it fair and square. now where's the response...
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/09 10:39 AM Posted 24/11/09 10:39 AM jet is queer, jet is great, jet likes it in the date
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/09 10:51 AM Posted 24/11/09 10:51 AM hey who told u ansell
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/09 11:13 AM Posted 24/11/09 11:13 AM dont you remember the banana incident
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now